Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,950 comments
Something happening with political prisoners of Putin regime. Dozen prisoners were convoyed somewhere without notice.

It could be exchange, preparation for amnesty tied to peacetalks or just transfer into some deeper ****hole. Crossing fingers.

aD2GBrN_460s.jpg

aa4ezPM1_700w_0.jpg

Not sure what this means?

Any more context as the translation is quite broken.
It seems that anyone can now be moved to the front line, regardless of your position in the military, or your wounds, or the amount of training.

Last edited:
For the last few months situation with manpower in RUAF is bad. Recruitment program is struggling to find enough people(even with constantly rising paychecks), while casualties are on top. Vacations and rotations are nonexistent. Putin wants to do final landgrab without starting another wave of mobilization.

ЗСУ will get big reinforcement of mobilized during summer in few months. If peacetalks would not start until that, second wave of mobilization could start here.
Not sure what this means?

Any more context as the translation is quite broken.
Elite regiment that should do maintenance of planes was send as ordinary riflemen into bloodbath.

Last edited:
It seems that anyone can now be moved to the front line, regardless of your position in the military, or your wounds, or the amount of training.

Thanks for the clarification.

I suppose if you’re in the military no matter your role, you should have basic training and be under the understanding that you may have to pitch in at some point.

As for wounded in the line of duty etc. then I don’t agree they should be forced back to the front unless they want to go.

Position and training is a little different. If you joined up to be in the military in any capacity then you’ve agreed to be a moving target.

When I was 16 I tried to enlist but was told a hard no at the time due to being full colourblind :lol: and having a liver issue. Now with the more behind the lines roles with UAVs and the like it maybe different.

I suppose if you’re in the military no matter your role, you should have basic training and be under the understanding that you may have to pitch in at some point.
Its insanity. Pilots or technicians are priceless, especially after two years of combat losses.

you’ve agreed
There are still 100.000 to 200.000 mobilized in 2022. No one asked them if they want to go or not, they were just stupid enough to obey the law.

Its insanity. Pilots or technicians are priceless, especially after two years of combat losses.

I agree, not ideal candidates for front line, but they did agree to be military personal and are part of the machine.

As for RF leadership (or lack of it for that matter) they’re making a stupid choice putting these people in harms way, especially as you say after the losses. It’s showing the desperation and lack of care for the people of Russia.

There are still 100.000 to 200.000 mobilized in 2022. No one asked them if they want to go or not, they were just stupid enough to obey the law.

In this instance dragging ordinary citizens off the street is bad form, but again if the majority of Russian people believe in the cause then I’m sure they’re happy to enlist for such a just and nobel cause /s

You either stand with your country or you stand against it and while we’ve seen small protests, your countrymen and women seem to happily sit by and watch as their friends and family are slaughtered along with their neighbours across in Ukraine.

This is why quite a lot of the world don’t have any sympathy for the Russian people. Your country have a very large population, even if a decent amount of those stood up to be counted and stood against the regime ruling your country things may just get better.

but they did agree to be military personal and are part of the machine.
Not like I feel too much pity to contractors, they could leave right after war started.
As for RF leadership (or lack of it for that matter) they’re making a stupid choice putting these people in harms way, especially as you say after the losses. It’s showing the desperation and lack of care for the people of Russia.
Sometimes it looks like they want as many Russians dead and injured as possible. Generals are ****ing butchers.
You either stand with your country or you stand against it
Its false dichotomy.
while we’ve seen small protests, your countrymen and women seem to happily sit by and watch as their friends and family are slaughtered along with their neighbours across in Ukraine.
My population protested since day one, even in democracy its take up to 10 years of protests and Global Oil crisis to finish war. Problem is, RF isn't democracy like US during Vietnam War, but authoritarian kleptocracy with millions police officers ready to beat you to death. 2/3 of protesters were sentenced, as you can imagine its not motivating to protest.
This is why quite a lot of the world don’t have any sympathy for the Russian people.
There are countries that understand perfectly fine what its like to be under dictatorship, mostly South American, but also Greece, Portugal and Spain. There are countries that doesn't give a ****.

Its shame, that people in old ass democracies can't understand that victim blaming in combination with continuation of buying resources that was stolen from us is ****ed.

When orc enjoyers tell me that the US doesn't need to worry about sharing a border with Russia because nothing is up there:

Ya, I'm going to continue worrying about sharing a border with a bunch of goons.
I am less worried about Russia because they would be directly in the line of fire for any retaliation. I am more worried about China because they could easily just throw Russia under the bus if they sense they overstepped.

Bunch of Russians missing from FBP website

View attachment 1376991
Multiple leaks about future exchange - 20-30 prisoners from RF and Belarus, bunch of Russian spies from Slovenia, Germany and US.

Putin already signed secret pardons and multiple planes heading to Kaliningrad.

I really hope that Yashin would be in that list - I always liked him more than Navalniy.

Last edited:
F-16 in Ukraine and already did first AA flight, according to media.

YouTube is slowdown in RF, from lagspikes to notvworking for hours.

Multiple leaks about future exchange - 20-30 prisoners from RF and Belarus, bunch of Russian spies from Slovenia, Germany and US.

Putin already signed secret pardons and multiple planes heading to Kaliningrad.

I really hope that Yashin would be in that list - I always liked him more than Navalniy.
A couple of reports have gone out that Gershkovich and Whelan, two prisoners in Russia, will be exchanged for Russian prisoners in the US.

Last edited:
YouTube here is depressed to 128kb/s on PC, mobile is working with at low bitrate. Its time to spend some money for proper VPN service subscription 🥲

Oh look, the orc clown has found the thread again.
You know, I still wonder why they haven't enlisted to fight the good fight and die for their country? Unless, of course, being on Putin's payroll to be an internet troll gives you immunity from having to get blown up by Western missiles.

You know, I still wonder why they haven't enlisted to fight the good fight and die for their country? Unless, of course, being on Putin's payroll to be an internet troll gives you immunity from having to get blown up by Western missiles.
Because he still hasn't found the proper anime training video.

Perfectly normal country doing perfectly normal things:

The salty-ass losers are mad they can't compete because they can't quit cheating or committing genocide, so they need to try to undermine the Olympics.

doing perfectly normal things
Sabotage against you geopolitical opponents is universal thing. Considering how current Olympics going, its understandable that RF propaganda doing its job by fueling controversy. Khelif and "Last Supper" cases are both results of irresponsible governmental politics in very flammable situation.

Kursk still under fire.

Last edited:
Sabotage against you geopolitical opponents is universal thing.
Maybe for you. For normal, functional countries without a perpetual chip on their collective shoulders, the focus is on improvement of their own society, not going out of their way to make someone else's life worse.

For normal, functional countries without a perpetual chip on their collective shoulders, the focus is on improvement of their own society, not going out of their way to make someone else's life worse.
Tell me, should ordinary Iranians, North Koreans and Russians be grateful for sanctions? Did those improving our lives?

Latest Posts

Back