Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,951 comments
You can imagine Chechens or Yakuts wouldn't say something like that.
1723055836726.png

1723055858241.png

The propaganda video lists a lot of people, even ukrainians, and labels them under one name- russki. And then invites to sign a contract to serve in the military.

I heard the term "Yankee" for USA people, and the famous "Yankee go home!"
The term "Yankee" is literally older than the US, as the British called American colonists Yankees, the vast majority of whom lived in the Northeast/New England region. That was in the 1700s. The Southern Confederates eventually used it as a derogetory term for Union soldiers and people, obviously all of whom lived in the northern half of the US at the time. To this day, that divide still exists. In American, we in the northern portion are referred to as Yankees, while elsewhere in the world all of the US is referred to as Yankees. Southern Americans hate it lol. The New York Yankees baseball team is named after this term obviously, and the Yankees are usually thought of as "America's team" in baseball. But I'm from the Midwest so the Yankees can piss off. We don't mess with those big city yuppies 'round these parts.

Last edited:
Somehow they do completely opposite. Better option is to think before you doing some stupid ****.
Sanctions encourage your government to violate international law and human rights? How?

So you don’t actually have a better option? Then why are you complaining?

Main goal of RUAF is to reach Russian border (c) Gerasimov

896 day of "Kiev in three days" special military operation.

Sanctions encourage your government to violate international law and human rights
Fueling RF war machine. Violation of laws and rights our government could do without any reasons.

Last edited:
The term "Yankee" is literally older than the US, as the British called American colonists Yankees, the vast majority of whom lived in the Northeast/New England region. That was in the 1700s. The Southern Confederates eventually used it as a derogetory term for Union soldiers and people, obviously all of whom lived in the northern half of the US at the time. To this day, that divide still exists. In American, we in the northern portion are referred to as Yankees, while elsewhere in the world all of the US is referred to as Yankees. Southern Americans hate it lol. The New York Yankees baseball team is named after this term obviously, and the Yankees are usually thought of as "America's team" in baseball. But I'm from the Midwest so the Yankees can piss off. We don't mess with those big city yuppies 'round these parts.
You're either a Janneke or a Jan-Kees.

It seems that there is some quality panic on the orc channels about the situation in the Kursk region.

Good.

France, as expected, has failed to maintain its relationships with its former colonies. Africa is now a Russian free-for-all with China very close behind. The West has failed Africa.

Last edited:
what's happening in the kursk region?
Ukrainian troops invaded Kursk region(~10km) and holding positions for 3 days.

They burning down civilian SUVs on public roads near Sudji
IMG_20240808_104041_348.jpg

By skyrocketing oil prices, locking money and people inside RF and giving one year to build new ways to export oil.

Ukraine should hold a referendum for people to express how much they want to remain in Russia.

Last edited:
By skyrocketing oil prices, locking money and people inside RF and giving one year to build new ways to export oil.
So now the sanctions have a positive impact on the economy? Didn’t you just say that they have made your lives worse?

Its not Ukrainians good, its fortifications and defenders nonexistent. Bunch of conscripts without any weaponry experience and border guards trained to catch contrabandists against well trained soldiers. Dozens were captured without a fight.

Last edited:
In 2022 Russia sold more oil for higher price, you blind
Don't insult other members, and given that the sources you provided show...

A. That Russian exports fell in 2023, so using 2022 data is cherry picking
B. You used prices for West Texas crude, which certainly isn't Ural crude (which is what you should have used).

...so maybe show more honesty in your sources and use of them. As in 2023 (the last full year for data) Russia sold less oil, for a significantly lower price than it did in 2022.

Last edited:
@inCloud Seeing as you haven't forgotten the era of economic integration (and a case of the West even veering dangerously close to energy dependence) why not refresh your memory on how Putinland responded to all of that? First it invaded Georgia, then Crimea, then Donbass, then sent that ultimatum regarding NATO expansion that was rightfully rejected for including no benefits to the West whatsoever, then invaded all of Ukraine, and is now in all out war psychosis mode on a daily basis.

You have no leg to stand on blaming sanctions when kindness only led to attempts to take advantage of it.
?

That Russian exports fell in 2023, so using 2022 data is cherry picking
2022 was most viable for RF - instead of being hit in the guts, they profited , in 2023 they reroute their export to Asia and hit was relatively small(considering how much they profited through 2022).
You used prices for West Texas crude, which certainly isn't Ural crude (which is what you should have used).
Same dynamic through 2022.
significantly lower price than it did in 2022
Still higher than in 2021

Last edited:
In 2022 Russia sold more oil for higher price, you blind?
That’s quite a weird statement to make when the data you shared doesn’t support your claim.

You shared a link to statistics of Russian oil exports and the price of crude oil on the WTI Exchange. But Russian crude oil is not traded for the prices on the WTI Exchange.

Here’s a chart of Russian revenues from fossil fuel export, they have dropped by about 25% since January 2022. Oil revenue is down by around 20%.

1723132290258.png

My, not Putin.
So the sanctions have been “good” for the country’s economy (they haven’t really), but that somehow has made it worse for you? How does that work?

2022 was most viable for RF - instead of being hit in the guts, they profited , in 2023 they reroute their export to Asia and hit was relatively small(considering how much they profited through 2022).

Same dynamic through 2022.

Still higher than in 2021
So you acknowledge you cherrypicked and used misleading (and wrong) data and are simply doubling down on it.

This is why no one considers you an honest actor.

Here’s a chart of Russian revenues from fossil fuel export, they have dropped by about 25% since January 2022. Oil revenue is down by around 20%.
No one have reliable information about russian oil export since 2023, on you chart you see drop in revenue of legal supplies that could be traced by Western analytics.
But Russian crude oil is not traded for the prices on the WTI Exchange.
Already answered earlier
“good” for the country’s economy
Good for Putin, not country or me personally. He gets what he needs to continue war, we get inflation, iron curtain and cut ways to flee country.
So you acknowledge you cherrypicked and used misleading (and wrong) data and are simply doubling down on it.
I didn't cherrypicked anything - sanctions did opposite of what they should do in 2022, that was my point. Is oil prices that I posted for 2022 misleading? No, even if its other brand on global market. Because any oil was hot at the moment.

Its misleading if we look at current prices, any chart would be because trade with Asia is shady.
This is why no one considers you an honest actor.
Those who doesn't, could hug Joey and go in my ignore list, if they want.

Last edited:
So the sanctions have been “good” for the country’s economy (they haven’t really), but that somehow has made it worse for you? How does that work?
He's salty that he can't have access to Western media and have to jump through hoops to play video games and stuff like that. It's pretty much the standard answer I see from every orc enjoyer and Putin troll online as to why the sanctions are unfair. They think they're being denied stuff and it's not fair to punish them because they had no say in the war. They don't understand that it really is just a tough cookies situation where their country screwed up, committed genocide, committed war crimes, and got the rest of the world pissed off at them. They think that sanctions don't harm the country and only harm the average citizen.

Yes, I'm sure many people in Russia don't support the war. But many do, and the government certainly does. You said it best when you asked what other option is there because, really, there isn't another option that doesn't involve guns and bombs.

I didn't cherrypicked anything - sanctions did opposite of what they should do in 2022, that was my point. Is oil prices that I posted for 2022 misleading? No, even if its other brand on global market. Because any oil was hot at the moment.
You picked a single year to try and prove a point when the overall data doesn't support it, that's the very definition of cherrypicking!

Its misleading if we look at current prices, any chart would be because trade with Asia is shady.
And why has Russia had to go down that route? Oh, look it's sanctions.
Those who doesn't, could hug Joey and go in my ignore list, if they want.
Give that a go with me, and see how well it works.

Latest Posts

Back