Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,952 comments
aPXZBVD6_700w_0.jpg

So straight up a propaganda distraction lmao. There’s clearly no damage to the tower and the fire is clearly inside of it, it’s not possible unless it was planted there.

I was wondering when I saw the pic of the US and NATO would consider a nuclear disaster by Russia as a nuclear provocation. In my personal opinion, if I were a world leader, I would consider such a disaster to be a provocation and nuclear provocation means full-scale conventional war in my book. As it happens, twelve F-22s aren’t too far away at the moment.

I’m not able to get to Maps right now (and not able to post media for some reason?) but apparently Ukrainian troops have been seen by locals in Snagost and Krasnooktyabr today.

Last edited:
No laws are needed to determine what’s good and what’s evil.
The leaders who pushed for this war on both sides certainly are evil. Seeing actual explicit footage really puts things into perspective, to us here it's all ideological but to those soldiers on both sides who were forced to fight it's hell on Earth.
I saw footage that even brought tears to my eyes tbh, a soldier turned to pulp pretty much with the heart exposed but intact and still beating. Look at what these disgusting world leaders make us give.

I feel ashamed our governments pushed for this war and continue to perpetuate it instead of sitting at the negotiation table. Jens Stoltenberg even admitted Ukraine is being used, said something like "it's best if Ukraine is fighting so our own soldiers won't have to", quite honestly disgusting. Many Russian lives being lost as well, seen many commit suicide, and a significant part of Russians still believe Putin gives a damn about them.. probably another Davos puppet, who feels nothing but disdain for common folk.

The leaders who pushed for this war on both sides certainly are evil.
Both sides?
Look at what these disgusting world leaders make us give.
Who are you talking about? What are you talking about?
I feel ashamed our governments pushed for this war and continue to perpetuate it instead of sitting at the negotiation table.
Nobody pushed Putin for this war. It’s entirely of his own making. What do you expect would happen at the negotiating table?
Jens Stoltenberg even admitted Ukraine is being used, said something like "it's best if Ukraine is fighting so our own soldiers won't have to", quite honestly disgusting.
Citation required. What he actually said was probably that NATO needs to help Ukraine defeat Russia, so that Russia won’t attack NATO members next.
Many Russian lives being lost as well, seen many commit suicide, and a significant part of Russians still believe Putin gives a damn about them.. probably another Davos puppet, who feels nothing but disdain for common folk.
Davos puppet? What are you talking about?

lol.webp

I don't know how much truth there is to this other than it would be ironically funny. Most I can find are some articles that stated China would be supplying Russia with drones back in June/July, however, the latest I found was one from the 31st stating that China would be heavily restricting drone exports to Russia as a result of the West's criticism on China's stance on the Russian invasion.

Last edited:
lol.webp

I don't know how much truth there is to this other than it would be ironically funny. Most I can find are some articles that stated China would be supplying Russia with drones back in June/July, however, the latest I found was one from the 31st stating that China would be heavily restricting drone exports to Russia as a result of the West's criticism on China's stance on the Russian invasion.
AliBaba? No, IvanBabovich

As such, while an insult to the whole certainly could be considered a bad take, it's absolutely not an attack on a single ethnicity or racist.

I get what it's attempting to do; they're basically saying we're all one race, the human race, but I'm not sure that works very well for most discussions outside things like climate change.

Further to this discussion, I was reading the sentencing remarks for somebody spreading hate on Twitter today, the UN definition carries over into UK law, probably American law too.

"the offence of publishing written material which was threatening, abusive or insulting,intending thereby to stir up racial hatred or, having regard to all the circumstances racialhatred was likely to be stirred up thereby, contrary to section 19(1) of the Public OrderAct 1986, as amended. Racial Hatred is defined by section 17 of the 1986 Act as meaning 'hatred against a group of persons defined by reference to colour, race, nationality(including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins'"

Yes, but do we automatically saying that all members of RUAF evil? There are three problems with that statement:
1) Conscripts(300.000to400.000)
2) Mobilized(<300.000)
3) No one could leave RUAF since October 2022 and it was hard to do since invasion.

There are a lot of grey areas and everyone should think twice before generalize when speaking about this war, if he don't want to call innocent 18 y.o guy an orc.
We can start separating the few good ones from the rest in a tribunal as soon as you guys get back to the paradise you call Russian Federation.

wat?

🤡. Guess, you talking from trench in Kursk?
No, I am not, I am talking from one of the biggest concentrations of Ukranians outside Ukraine in the world. I do voluntary work on my weekends on community centers around here and we have plenty of people scared by what your country and society have been doing, so yeah, not on a trench, thankfully.

Nevertheless, I don't need to be one of the unfortunate people dragged to a trench because a decadent colonial power is trying to diverge its collapse into wars of expansion in order to want to see war criminals put to trial and behind bars. Human rights and the sovereignty of countries, these alien concepts to Russia, are universal where civilization took hold.

I am talking from one of the biggest concentrations of Ukranians outside Ukraine in the world.
Well today I learned there's a large population of people of Ukrainian descent in Brazil. It was kind of surprising that like 75% of the population of the city of Prudentópolis is Ukranian. It's also interesting, from a linguistics perspective, that they even speak some really old dialect that dates back to the Austo-Hungarian Empire.

No, I am not
Then don't say you would separate anyone, because you personally wouldn't.
I am talking from one of the biggest concentrations of Ukranians outside Ukraine in the world
I talking from the biggest concentrations of Ukranians outside Ukraine in the world and what? Millions of Russians currently helping Ukrainians with humanitarian aid. I well aware of amounts of suffering they take from RF, but it was done by less than 1% of our population.
I do voluntary work on my weekends on community centers around here
Good job, but it doesn't mean you can say nonsense.
society have been doing
My society suffering from brutal dictatorship that killed over a million of Russians in past few years and forcefully dragging my people into worst bloodbath Europe has seen in past 80 years.

Ask your parents how it was to live under dictatorship.
Human rights and the sovereignty of countries, these alien concepts to Russia, are universal where civilization took hold.
Its alien concepts for RF government that stuck in 20th century, Russians are your average Eastern European nation with European values and views.

Conscriptional slavery at its finest. Yesterday you building dacha for fatass general, today you in foreign army captivity.
I think they have it better now.

Edit.

aZZBANz_460s.jpg

Someone give that leprechaun a gun ASAP!

Last edited:
Well today I learned there's a large population of people of Ukrainian descent in Brazil. It was kind of surprising that like 75% of the population of the city of Prudentópolis is Ukranian. It's also interesting, from a linguistics perspective, that they even speak some really old dialect that dates back to the Austo-Hungarian Empire.

My mother's family is of Ukrainian descent and originally from Prudentópolis. We eventually settled in a neighboring city, which, interestingly, is more Polish than Ukrainian. As a child, I would speak only Ukrainian with my grandmother. However, after she passed away, I almost completely forgot the language.

The documents related to my grandfather's parents had numerous Austro-Hungarian insignias on them. Before the war, it was common to see Ukrainian academics coming here to study these old dialects, which are no longer found in Ukraine.

Last edited:

Apparently there is no effective AA in Kursk.

Absolutely GENIUS custom map showing positions of events. It appears that Ukrainians previously advanced rapidly in several areas but pulled back just as quickly. Probing most likely, then retreating to not lose their supply line. They made it quite far before the Ruskies ever took notice. Now that equipment and supply has been established, they're once again advancing on similar routes.

Importantly, they also mined a main highway into the area, to the east, which suggests the Ukrainians aren't actually planning to take that route toward Belgorod at all. Instead, making it more difficult for the Ruskies to reinforce from the east.

Last edited:
Both sides?

Who are you talking about? What are you talking about?

Nobody pushed Putin for this war. It’s entirely of his own making. What do you expect would happen at the negotiating table?

Citation required. What he actually said was probably that NATO needs to help Ukraine defeat Russia, so that Russia won’t attack NATO members next.

Davos puppet? What are you talking about?

This goes back to 2014 or am I hallucinating? :rolleyes: NATO continuing to expand close to Russian territory certainly did not upset Putin either, oh wait it did and he's been warning against it for years.

Either way it's beside my point. Even if he's right to some extent or totally wrong he's a POS and so is Zelensky but Putin the bigger POS because he invaded and in my view he could've found other solutions against NATO expansion or whatever else he was claiming to be the reasons for invading. To both of them it's clearly easy to send somebody else's sons to be slaughtered.

And to you in complete ignorance of what is happening over there, it's easy to continue to ideologically support the war but I invite you to visit the website deepgoretube and watch the videos in particular the one that says "the true face of the Ukrainian war" to have a glimpse of the reality, you don't fully understand it until you see it.
And yes Jens Stoltenberg said what I mentioned, but even if I went and found the video I'm sure you'd find a way to spin it because of course, everyone here believes our leaders care so much about Ukrainians:rolleyes: when they don't even give a damn about us:lol:

The young global leaders program from the World Economic Forum

Klaus Schwab implying that Vladimir Putin was part of the program along with Merkel and Tony Blair

Back