RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
No, I don't fair well on Laguna myself, I could probably push the car into high 1:27's, but I'm trying to worry more about a solid car that handles different inputs, etc rather than worry about lap time to much.
That's the rub...finding a car that's easy for everyone to drive fast vs the fastest car for an individual tuner/driver. That's where the Audi seem to have an edge because they are easy for everyone to get good times with.

No, I don't fair well on Laguna myself, I could probably push the car into high 1:27's, but I'm trying to worry more about a solid car that handles different inputs, etc rather than worry about lap time to much.

Me too , this one will stay in my garage. I've test it on the Aspec expert tuned car challenge with the same config. Did really good all tracks. I love this car.
Easy & fast... Not only for time and shootout. Like my Mustang ring master:):):scared:

Anyone need a tester I'm open just add me to PSN, did Z3ro's Lotus Evora at Laguna not sure if I'm a tester but if given OK would like to post my times(honor system) can't remember photobucket password to post screenshot.

TIA
Indy

Anyone need a tester I'm open just add me to PSN, did Z3ro's Lotus Evora at Laguna not sure if I'm a tester but if given OK would like to post my times(honor system) can't remember photobucket password to post screenshot.

TIA
Indy
Unless Dylan specifies otherwise the Shootout drivers all post times on the honor system. Worked well in the FF shootout as the drivers all had fairly consistent groupings of test times.

Thanks "X", Looks like I am a test driver(checked 1st post :duh: ), so please send FR so I can give them ago.

Last edited:
Are the rules here going to be compulsory sharing of cars as was suggested in the wrap-up of the FF shootout?

Are the rules here going to be compulsory sharing of cars as was suggested in the wrap-up of the FF shootout?
So far Dylan hasn't made it compulsory for tuners to share their cars, however it is highly recommended that they do so as this makes testing much easier and insures that drivers are all testing the same specification cars...just watch out for the GME monkey boys they like to try and slip things like RS tires in when no ones looking.:D:lol:

So far Dylan hasn't made it compulsory for tuners to share their cars, however it is highly recommended that they do so as this makes testing much easier and insures that drivers are all testing the same specification cars...just watch out for the GME monkey boys they like to try and slip things like RS tires in when no ones looking.:D:lol:

Yes. I was a victim of that particular monkey business last time.

I also found that I wasn't able to hit some of the numbers in HP and transmission settings, even though I followed instructions to the letter. I think this time, I'll preference sharing over setting the cars up myself where possible.

Yes. I was a victim of that particular monkey business last time.

I also found that I wasn't able to hit some of the numbers in HP and transmission settings, even though I followed instructions to the letter. I think this time, I'll preference sharing over setting the cars up myself where possible.
Having your own car is nice gives you another toy to pull out of the garage and play with, especially if your not big on tuning your own cars. However for competitions like this it helps insure accuracy if drivers can all use one car.

By the way have any of the tuners tried detuned versions of any of the super exotics like the McLaren F1 and Zonda C12S?

Lol I feel like a bad driver right now... My S4 is smacking times in the low 1:32's... It's nothing compared to others XD

My car is "online for share" ,testers who don't have me as friend yet, just send a request to my PSN please.

I'll fire you an add once I get home in a few hours. I enjoy your crazy arsed creations.

Lol I feel like a bad driver right now... My S4 is smacking times in the low 1:32's... It's nothing compared to others XD

I has a sad :indiff: Is it the car, or your poor driving..?? :sly:

My car will be up for share in the near future at GTP_CSL

Lovely. Am I right in thinking you've built a CSL Bimmer..?? Top car...

{Cy}

So, as a tester who should I add to test the cars?

Send a FR to all the Tuners on the list. A few may have someone else host their car because they have system issues but most of the tuners should be on PSN.
My ID is the same both places...check with the other tuners what PSN ID they are using.

I am going away for the weekend. Testers, please send me a FR and I will accept Sunday. I will have my car shared. Thanks!

BTW, I was trying to hatch a 1992 ticket today and got a Ferrari F40 3 times in a row. Do you think the GT gods are trying to tell me something? I didn't even think of trying to get this beast fixed up for the challenge LOL.

I am going away for the weekend. Testers, please send me a FR and I will accept Sunday. I will have my car shared. Thanks!

BTW, I was trying to hatch a 1992 ticket today and got a Ferrari F40 3 times in a row. Do you think the GT gods are trying to tell me something? I didn't even think of trying to get this beast fixed up for the challenge LOL.

Hahaha... I've open 3 new PSN for my kids and cousins looking 1967 after:

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

But i only get
Mazda 110S (L10A) '67

Seems that "gods are trying to tell me something else" Like Continue cheating and you'll finish with a bike..... or a pair of shoes !!

Hahaha... I've open 3 new PSN for my kids and cousins looking 1967 after:

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

But i only get
Mazda 110S (L10A) '67

Seems that "gods are trying to tell me something else" Like Continue cheating and you'll finish with a bike..... or a pair of shoes !!
You know if you sent me one I'd back it up and could send you more. ;)
Or a harder way (maybe) is find what level they all are, and maybe I'll send you the level ticket, I think they're all between 21-24, right?

Pagani Zonda C12 '00
~403 BHP - ~600 Nm - 1240 KG - 525 PP

GT Auto
Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
N/A

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 2.757
2nd Gear: 2.027
3rd Gear: 1.565
4th Gear: 1.254
5th Gear: 1.043
6th Gear: 0.882

Final Gear: 4.114
Max Speed: 250 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 0/14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0/32
Braking Sensitivity: 0/26

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 13.2/9.8
Dampers (Extension): 5/6
Dampers (Compression): 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Camber Angle: 2.7/2.1
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance: 7/7

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
First of all, thank you to Onboy for poiting out that this car was within the PP range. But durng the first run at Laguna, it just felt so slow compared to the S4 I'd been running until then. Then I looked at the lap time. Stock C12, 1 second faster than tuned S4. So the new car for the shootout was quite obvious. And IMO, it's done pretty well. I'm not gonna list any lap times though, to prevent my driving skills from being ridiculed.

I'm not gonna list any lap times though, to prevent my driving skills from being ridiculed.
I've yet to see anyone not bragging have their ability ridiculed. Please do share.

I've been messing with a TVR Tuscan Speed 6 and it's just too slow,best i can do on Laguna Seca with it is a 1:32.268. :(

You know if you sent me one I'd back it up and could send you more. ;)
Or a harder way (maybe) is find what level they all are, and maybe I'll send you the level ticket, I think they're all between 21-24, right?

:banghead: Sorry madame, i don't understand , level??//"sent me one I'd back it up" ?? Don't understand... Please explain to me like if you explain to a kid ( who don't speak well english, because kids today ...aiaiai)
:):)

:banghead: Sorry madame, i don't understand , level??//"sent me one I'd back it up" ?? Don't understand... Please explain to me like if you explain to a kid ( who don't speak well english, because kids today ...aiaiai)
:):)
:lol:
You back your save onto another psn or a usb drive, then accept your prize, if it's not the one you want, quit game, delete save, restore backup.

Different cars are different levels, such as the Formula cars, are all level 24. I have level 21,22,23, & 24 tickets, which fits most every race car in the game. 21 has NASCAR's and lower powered race cars, 22 is more power/lighter, and 23 is mostly LMP cars.

:lol:
You back your save onto another psn or a usb drive, then accept your prize, if it's not the one you want, quit game, delete save, restore backup.

Different cars are different levels, such as the Formula cars, are all level 24. I have level 21,22,23, & 24 tickets, which fits most every race car in the game. 21 has NASCAR's and lower powered race cars, 22 is more power/lighter, and 23 is mostly LMP cars.

Wouaouu i'm impressed. I'll try this.. after this explanation. Hope i don't go to jail for this....:)👍
Thanks madame.

To all tuners please add me Indy_Racerfan for testing, had an epidural this morning so I'm real loopy and completely out of it(wow love spell check) and won't/cant drive for a couple days, wife and Doctor said no racing. also how are we suppose to review these tunes?is there a format we are to use?

TIA
Indy

praiano, thanks for the FR, what of the two Merc or Audi do you want tested or do you want both?

and again will try and get at these later tonight when wife asleep or sometime tomorrow

also TUNERS please send FR to Indy_Racerfan so I have something to do,AM on leave from work for the foreseeable future.

TIA
Indy

praiano, thanks for the FR, what of the two Merc or Audi do you want tested or do you want both?

and again will try and get at these later tonight when wife asleep or sometime tomorrow

also TUNERS please send FR to Indy_Racerfan so I have something to do,AM on leave from work for the foreseeable future.

TIA
Indy

?? No mercedes??. I have only one cr in the shootout ,the R8... Can't have more.
So , Audi R8..

Back