RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
Try the '03 S4, nice big chunky V8 parked up front, lots and lots of grunt. Although we were running the cars with heavy restrictions, the '03 battered the '98. For what it's worth, I prefer the look of the '98...

{Cy}

EDIT: - I've got on '03 if you want it, relatively untouched...

Send me an FR if I don't have you added ;)

I tried the RS4 03 I think it was , ive got an RS6 saloon im gonna try.

The C63 AMG I tried didnt seem fast enough.

Im sure ive got a Lotus Esprit sport 350 thats maybe decent . Im running 1minute 31s at best so more work to do.

Send me an FR if I don't have you added ;)

Willdo Sir. I've got myself a decent sized window tomorrow afternoon and evening, possibly some time over the weekend too (now that I've 100%'d Red Dead Redemption).

I'll fire up the PS3 and send you an add tonight. Interested to see what you can do with the S4 Tank :mischievous:

{Cy}

I tried the RS4 03 I think it was , ive got an RS6 saloon im gonna try.

The C63 AMG I tried didnt seem fast enough.

Im sure ive got a Lotus Esprit sport 350 thats maybe decent . Im running 1minute 31s at best so more work to do.

Should be plenty fast enough, stopping and turning it are a different matter though. Good luck trying to make a decent car outta that chunk...

{Cy}

Touching 1:29.X with my current Ride & my limited time at Laguna. Over a second faster then most other cars I've tested so far, surprised about a few of them, thought they might do better but most likely not as competitive due to neutering to make PP.

I've been running a few cars with minimal tuning at Laguna @ 525pp just for the heck of it... I gave the M5 a try, not expecting much as it's a heavy beast... imagine my surprise to see it shoot straight to the top after 3 laps! (1:31.0 512hp/1680kg) The next fastest euro car I've tried was the R8 4.2 (1:31.8 425hp 1462kg)

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm out of my league here. I have two cars in the low 1:31 range. I'm not the best driver though. Maybe this translates to sub 1:30 with a better driver, I'll have to get my buddy to test for me.

Tuner or tester? Choose wisely…

Tuner please. My first tuning comp i came seventh with a horrible tranny tune plus i was using one of the more popular cars (ITR) and i ranked lowly there. i have a few cars in mind plus i have wanted a reason to tune my tts but i don"t know. we will see

Hitting low 1:29.3's with My DS3, no changes to my cars suspension, aside from the original Tune applied. Just messing with the gearing for the Track. Should see 1:28's with it, I might just use this underdog if it hits the mark. Just because it can, and should be a car the average drivers can hit 1:29 - 1:31 with and the faster guys might be able to push it to 1:27...

I think by a weeks time ill have every european car in the game .

Today ive tried an Audi RS6 , TVR Griffith 500 , Lotus Carlton (LOL) and a few others .

The Lambo Gallardo has had the best time for me with the Clio V6 second and Esprit sport 350 third. I still havent broken 1min 31 seconds though.

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC ’07 European Car Shootout
OFFLINE TUNE ONLY
mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg

Buy new car
Change oil
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Fully custom transmition
Clutch:twin plate
Flywheel: Semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing center differential
Carbon drive shaft

Use power limiter to reach the 525 pp.
Power: 384 hp
Weight: 1264 kg
Perf points: 525 pp

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3462(stock)
3- Select top speed at 250 km/h = 155,34 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.705
2: 2.809
3: 2.202
4: 1.781
5: 1.486
6: 1.278

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 238 km/h = 147,9 mph

LSD front 05/30/05
LSD Rear 05/35/05

Center differential 50/50

Ride Height 00/-20

Spring Rate 12.0/12.5
Extension 9/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/1
Camber 1.5/0.5
Toe -0.08/-0.05

Brake Balance 2/0

Tires: Sport soft / Sport soft

Last edited:
Run ,you mean so early??
So ,why not. It's ready for me, this is not a complicate car to tune, it work good, and i have no secret weapon. It's here to everybody test . Like or not.

I like it a lot.:):)

Lap time?? try and check yourself.

Right, small change to the second post. Now, for the tune, click the tuner's name, and for their garage, click…their garages name. (duh)

Right, small change to the second post. Now, for the tune, click the tuner's name, and for their garage, click…their garages name. (duh)

looks good but your missing a couple people.
Brave Bear is tuning again and smalldave is driving at leas5 for the early cars.

My car is "online for share" ,testers who don't have me as friend yet, just send a request to my PSN please.

Brilliant. Was just about to ask if this would be the case. I'll send the FR once home from work in about 8 hours.👍

Run ,you mean so early??
So ,why not. It's ready for me, this is not a complicate car to tune, it work good, and i have no secret weapon. It's here to everybody test . Like or not.

I like it a lot.:):)

Lap time?? try and check yourself.
I know I can check my time with it, I'm wondering your time and what made you choose the car.
I ran a 1:28.4 with mine, love the car and the tune I have, but I have to be partial to the CSL, even over the GTR. ;)

I know I can check my time with it, I'm wondering your time and what made you choose the car.
I ran a 1:28.4 with mine, love the car and the tune I have, but I have to be partial to the CSL, even over the GTR. ;)

I run 1'28"600 /1'28"400 regular. I don't know well Laguna. forshure you must be under 1'28"with my car.1'27"low

I run 1'28"600 /1'28"400 regular. I don't know well Laguna. forshure you must be under 1'28"with my car.1'27"low
No, I don't fair well on Laguna myself, I could probably push the car into high 1:27's, but I'm trying to worry more about a solid car that handles different inputs, etc rather than worry about lap time to much.

Back