S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
Cool. Do you think you'll be able to do them all or just a few?

Most likely all of them, I'd just need to get a file for Darius' R8, and Wolf's DB9, shouldn't be a problem at all. I might even do the other teams like Rotor 4 and Black hearts.

Cool. Maybe try other NFS cars like Coopers 240SX, Razors M3, Cross' C6 and Eddies R34 if they are possible?

Most likely all of them, I'd just need to get a file for Darius' R8, and Wolf's DB9, shouldn't be a problem at all. I might even do the other teams like Rotor 4 and Black hearts.
A certain someone already did Kenji's RX-7 and Darius' R8 ;)

along with Nikki's Ford GT and the M3 GTR. :lol:

Finally, not but least for the Tokyo's wanderers replica line up it's...

The ABFlug Porsche 911 (930)

ABFlug 1.jpg
ABFlug 2.jpg
ABFlug 3.jpg

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to pipe an engine.

I'm going to hate every single second of it.
If you hate it that much, then i recommend you do it in one shot.

If you save a piped engine and reload it, there's a big chance the piping might screw up.

So it's better to ragequit early than save progress for later. :lol:

If you hate it that much, then i recommend you do it in one shot.

If you save a piped engine and reload it, there's a big chance the piping might screw up.

So it's better to ragequit early than save progress for later. :lol:
I feel, like most of the things I try on S-Tuner, it'll be a one and done sort of deal. So the whole "don't save an engine and reload it" won't affect me.

I thought I was getting the hang of engine piping.............until my browser froze and I lost everything. I'm taking that as a sign to never attempt it again.

Another build by me: Nissan Skyline GT-R R-Spec NBR (R34)

R34 GT-R R-Spec Front.jpg

R34 GT-R R-Spec Side.jpg

R34 GT-R R-Spec Rear.jpg

VR38DETT NBR.jpg

NOTE: The VR38DETT is a Nurburgring spec engine. The engine produces 670 HP sending the power to all 4 wheels, and the tires are Soft Compound Slick Bridgestone Potenza RE711.

Another one of my builds!: Nissan Silvia IMSA S13 "Silver Hawk"

S13 Silver Hawk Blueprint.jpg

S13 Silver Hawk Front.jpg

S13 Silver Hawk Rear.jpg

S13 Silver Hawk Side.jpg

22B-REW GTO.jpg

DETAILS/DESCRIPTION: This particular S13 is the Silver Hawk version made for IMSA GTO class. the Mazda rotary engine (the 22B-REW twin sequential turbocharged) was tuned by RE-Amemiya to match the IMSA GTO specs.

ISSUE: part of the rollcage sometimes pierce through parts of the seat

That moment when I'm doing piping for the first time and then only JUST realize that it clips straight through most of the front wheel wells... ARGH!! :banghead: I was loving the idea of a twin-turbo V8 race engine in the S15 Silvia too...

Here's another car tuning site I found. Not as good as S-Tuner, but has a ton of cars and tuning options!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/3d-tuning-online-car-tuning.331203/

Same as @KazaMR2, I've tried it before, but I hate it.

Not as many parts for JDM cars, and seems way too simplified. Just my opinion though.

Also most of the kits and wheels look ricey. :lol:

Anyway, I got a special car coming up, as well as 2 more cars to release. A certain few of the guys here already know what they are. :sly:

Well I like it. They update it once in a while to add more kits/cars to modify. They're almost at 100 different manufacturers!

I have been busy importing files, now for the Mazda Speed 6 MPS! :embarrassed: I sure hope S-tuner adds an actual version, as I'm no good at creating bodykits, I just know how to import and do minor fixes. :nervous:

Speed6.jpg
Speed6 4.jpg
Speed6 3.jpg
Speed6 2.jpg
Speed6 1.jpg

Based upon this car. :D

Mazda 6.jpg

Back