***** SHOEI'S CAR EXTRAVAGANZA!!! 787B !!! AUDI LMS !!! F1 / F-Gran Turismo !! *****

• Thread starter shoei310
  • 161 comments
Yes...

I hav McLaren F1 Stealth and Nascar Car code
Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth code
Nissan GT-R GT 500 Stealth code

Damn, I was hoping for the 787B one... I have all the others except the 787B and I think one other ones... =(

Let me see if my friend is still looking for the GT-R one... I'll be in touch shortly...

Damn, I was hoping for the 787B one... I have all the others except the 787B and I think one other ones... =(

Let me see if my friend is still looking for the GT-R one... I'll be in touch shortly...

i hav the 787B code but is EU, sorry...

Leight, I'm sorry but you didn't get back to me in time, lol... It's been like 3 days!! I thought you didn't want to sell the Gordan... But let me help you out, PM this guy... Gothenqcowboys , I know he's really looking for a Gordan NASCAR... Tell him i sent you... =)

it's actually yesterday :sly:

I'm so sad even the guy that you refered said that he doesn't need it as he's getting it in few days :(

thanks btw :)

Sorry for the late reply to this, are you still after the RUF RGT? I can't find my last post here because my internet is playing up. So just to confirm either way!

Back