***** SHOEI'S CAR EXTRAVAGANZA!!! 787B !!! AUDI LMS !!! F1 / F-Gran Turismo !! *****

• Thread starter shoei310
  • 161 comments
if you add me on PSN (JPD_Norris) I'll do you the trade when you want. I'm online for a hour or two at the mo.

hi,
just wondering if you still have the audi r8 lms 09 playstation if so would you swap for a jay leno tank car , calsonic skyline gt-r 93 both wi zero miles and lexus petronas toms sc430 08 wi 90 miles and fully tuned up

have you still got the audi r8 lms playstation if so would you trade for a jay leno tank car '03 , calsonic skyline gtr '93 both wi zero miles and a lexus petronas toms sc430 '08 fully tuned wi 97 miles

Interested in your fgt or f10. I've got a bentley. How can I sweeten the deal for you? :D

For the FGT I'll take a Bentley Speed 8, C60 Hybride and a Audi R8 LMS '01, but the silver and YELLOW version, not the silver and red... =)

How about that and a 3400S, for something that could get me through the Historic Racing Car Cup?

Thanks but not looking for a 3400S...

Hi, would you be willing to loan me the FGT so i can do the expert F1 series? If not what would you want for it?

No offense but I've never met you, I'm not understanding why you'd expect me to just fork over a FGT to you? I have lent her out but to friends and people I know... Sorry man, on top of that you have 9 posts in total... :indiff:

Any interest in either of these?

87 Ruf CTR Yellowbird
96 Ruf CTR2

I actually just wrapped up a trade for the CTR2 earlier 2day and I do have a Yellowbird already... What car exactly were you lolling to trade with me? The GT-R academy?

I actually just wrapped up a trade for the CTR2 earlier 2day and I do have a Yellowbird already... What car exactly were you lolling to trade with me? The GT-R academy?

Initially yes, then I saw you had two Toyota 7's and I wanted one for the Historic Racing Cup, but thats just, a bit much

shoei,

From one Bimmer guy to another Bimmer guy, I would LOVE the BMW GTR Race Car. What are you looking to get for it? Tell me what you want, and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

Where did you get your Toyota 7..Im interested in that or the 787B
lmk if we can strike a deal
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143027

Viper, thanks for the interest, but I already looked over your page and i didn't see anything that i didn't have already... Thanks again...

shoei,

From one Bimmer guy to another Bimmer guy, I would LOVE the BMW GTR Race Car. What are you looking to get for it? Tell me what you want, and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

LOL... hey again, thanks for the trade the other night btw... As for the BMW GTR Race, it's not gonna be cheap, I can tell you that much... =P Tell me what you area offering?

LOL... hey again, thanks for the trade the other night btw... As for the BMW GTR Race, it's not gonna be cheap, I can tell you that much... =P Tell me what you area offering?

I'm gonna start out low and then the deals will get progressively better:

-Horns
-Some paint from the thread in my signature
-BMW M3 Coupe '07 (Karmesinrot)
-Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd. (Z33) '05
-Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
- ^1 of those 3 cars
-Horns, Paint, and 1 of 3 Cars
-2 of 3 Cars listed above
-All three if that's good enough.

I have a feeling that's not good enough, so if it isn't, then thanks for hearing me out. 👍

TGJB

What would you want for the Audi R8 Team Playstation 09?

Do you hae a Bentley Speed 8 or Ford GT LM Spec II TEST car or a C60 Hybride? =)

Will you take EU stealth car codes in trade?

Croc, I appreciate the offer but I'm in the US of A... =(

You are right, I am waiting for you offer to get progressively better... =P (mostly because I already have those cars you mentioned... lol)

Hmmmm, is it the Jeff Gordan? I have a buddy of mine that is looking for Gordan... I suppose I could trade it for him... What car of mine did you have in mind? =P

I DO have Jeff Gordon.......but I'm offering #48 Jimmie Johnson....for LP670-SV

I DO have Jeff Gordon.......but I'm offering #48 Jimmie Johnson....for LP670-SV

I'll trade you the Super Veloce for Mr.Gordan... The only NASCAR that i need because it's the one car my friend is looking for, so I'm willing to take one for a buddy... :)

I'll trade you the Super Veloce for Mr.Gordan... The only NASCAR that i need because it's the one car my friend is looking for, so I'm willing to take one for a buddy... :)

Interested in a US gameshare account with stealth camry and mclaren?

Back