***** SHOEI'S CAR EXTRAVAGANZA!!! 787B !!! AUDI LMS !!! F1 / F-Gran Turismo !! *****

• Thread starter shoei310
  • 161 comments
shoei, how about:
'89 sauber mercedes
'89 nissan r89c
'87 buick GNX <bought from used lot
'98 subaru 22b <bought from used lot
'10 mercedes SLS silver

for the formula gt!
let me know!

You just offered me a couple of birthday cars and then a couple of cars from the used car lot... :crazy:

Are you interested in Sauber C9 or Peugeot 905 for your Formula GT?

Again, another birthday car and only one at that for the FGT? read the first page, I put in bold I do NOT need these particular cars...

Playstation race.car... I'm interested..want a black and red veyron for it.

No thank you, I'm hoping you were just being sarcastic...

alex or shoei, toyota 7 for the bmw 12 lmr?

Hydro, appreciate the offer, we (Alex and I) will be trading for the BMW V12, and I have no interest in a Toyota 7... I have TWO of them listed for trade on the first page as it is... Thanks. though...

'99 Nismo skyline GTR R-tune(R34) 437hp brand spankin new for your

Lancia DELTA HF intervals Evoluzione - 1991

anything else? I already have that car... =) thank you for making a sane offer though... =P

Please stop offering me birthday cars or cars that I am currently trading...

Birthday cars? Not a single birthday car, so don't be rude. each car earned in earnest. If you're curious and would like to educate yourself on how one might earn these cars, simply review the prize car list for events. Have a nice life.

and my offer was to get you're peugeot for MY toyota minolta, which you don't appear to own.

Birthday cars? Not a single birthday car, so don't be rude. each car earned in earnest. If you're curious and would like to educate yourself on how one might earn these cars, simply review the prize car list for events. Have a nice life.

and my offer was to get you're peugeot for MY toyota minolta, which you don't appear to own.

Nothing in what I said was rude, I even said please... You telling me to have a nice life could probably be deemed as rude, lol... Oh and your original offer was to trade a Toyota 7 for a BMW V12, please don't try and act like you made just a harmless inquisition into the Peugoet, that came after the fact...

You offering me a PRIZE CAR for one of the more difficult cars to find in the game hoping to take advantage and then getting upset when I don't want to take your offer is rude...

You telling me to educate myself on the game when you should probably educate yourself on NOT offering to trade someone a car he currently has listed not once but TWICE for trade, is rude...

AND, lastly, coming into someone elses thread, knowing that a trade has already been established between two parties but yet you try to get into the middle of the trade anyways to undercut a deal, now THAT is rude... :crazy:

How about a Ferrari P4 for your F2010?

*laughs*

Steve, I hate you, lol... I hope your boat gets lost in the Bermuda triangle... So is the P4 what you traded to get your F2007? =P hehehe...

Last edited:
Nothing in what I said was rude, I even said please... You telling me to have a nice life could probably be deemed as rude, lol... Oh and your original offer was to trade a Toyota 7 for a BMW V12, please don't try and act like you made just a harmless inquisition into the Peugoet, that came after the fact...

You offering me a PRIZE CAR for one of the more difficult cars to find in the game hoping to take advantage and then getting upset when I don't want to take your offer is rude...

You telling me to educate myself on the game when you should probably educate yourself on NOT offering to trade someone a car he currently has listed not once but TWICE for trade, is rude...

AND, lastly, coming into someone elses thread, knowing that a trade has already been established between two parties but yet you try to get into the middle of the trade anyways to undercut a deal, now THAT is rude... :crazy:

Steve, I hate you, lol... I hope your boat gets lost in the Bermuda triangle... So is the P4 what you traded to get your F2007? =P hehehe...

While I don't intend to insult you any further, I would like to highlight that the peugeot is a purchasable car from the dealer, and is thus quite simple to obtain by anyone an unlimited number of times so long as they have 4 mil cr. The minolta exists as a prize car, and is thus free, but logic would find that you have earned far in excess of 4 million credits by the time you win the like the wind race, and thus could have purchased the peugeot previously had that been your prerogative. Additionally, the minolta does appear in the used car lot for a value of near 4.3 million (for the milage observed in my lot), and so if you had perhaps traded you're won minolta earlier and had interest in re acquiring one I would be offering a fair trade. What I'm getting at is that the amount of effort (the true cost) of obtaining a peugeot and a minolta is roughly equivalent, however the acquisition of the minolta is forced where as the peugeot is optional. Thus they differ in how common they are, but given the fact that people can exploit a gifting mechanic and obtain the peugeot cars with essentially 0 effort, their authenticity has become a point of suspicion.

Finally, you insinuation that offering a toyota 7 (which you have 2 of) for a BMW being rude confounds me because the economics behind it are sound. the toyota 7 manages to have a significant trade value because it is necessary to win the historic event easily and is only earned through B-spec which many find repetitive and boring. Its purchase price as the UCD is far in excess of that of the audi-tt R and so it was my belief that you would be attracted by a more valuable vehicle. I am currently trading my toyota 7 for a 787B online, and in doing so am validating the above assertions. So chill out, have fun, I hope you trades work out

Again, another birthday car and only one at that for the FGT? read the first page, I put in bold I do NOT need these particular cars...

My cars are legit dude! I'm fed up of everyone that says that you can only purchase them by B-Day cards! If you want them ok, if not good bye and good luck.

hi, what would you be willing to trade for your formula gt? I have: nomad diablo jgtc, honda integra touring car, nissan falken gtr race car, R92Cp, toyota minolta, [several tuned road cars: dodge acr, viper str10, viper coupe (all (p)), lambo murc. lp640, lambo lp 560-4, tommy kaira zzii, honda integra RM, chevy camaro SS RM, '69 and '00, corvette z06 RM and zr1 RM, TVR tuscan spd6 RM, renault clio v6 24v (p), lexus lfa, acura nsx RM, mercedes c63, subaru impreza wrx '10, ford focus st, mitsu evo X, skyline r34, ford gt, nissan gtr r35, 300zx, maserati gt, alfa 8c], Iv also got a red mazda furai, lancia startos, delta integrale and s4 rally cars, jag xf, cadilac cien, audi nuvolari and le mans quattro, land rover range stormer, ford gt lm race car spec 2, the tank car, audi pikes peaks, nissan '93 skyline race car, cizeta and the bugatti, honda hsc, lexus isf race concept, zonda R, the M&Ms nascar, and i know you said no but iv also got the jag XJ13 and ford mk iv.

Sorry about the spacing, and if you have any of those already.
I'd be willing to trade 2or 3 cars for the formula gt
if not im also interested in the toyota gtone, peugout HDi matmut, jag xj220, nissan gtr academy blk, ferrari 330 p4 and the r89c.

My cars are legit dude! I'm fed up of everyone that says that you can only purchase them by B-Day cards! If you want them ok, if not good bye and good luck.

LOl you misunderstood me... I'm not questioning how you obtained your car, the car itslf is a vey common birthday car is what I'm saying... No offense intended and non taken, I'm just not interested in trading for that car... Thanks though...

BTR for matte pink?

Which car are you talking about exactly for the matte pink exactly?

How much bhp does the buick have?

Cam, I can't remember off the top of my head but I'll shoot you a PM when i get home... She's stock though, never driven... Virginal even... =P

Sorry about the spacing, and if you have any of those already. I'd be willing to trade 2or 3 cars for the formula gt
if not im also interested in the toyota gtone, peugout HDi matmut, jag xj220, nissan gtr academy blk, ferrari 330 p4 and the r89c.

No worries about the spacing, lol... For the FGT, it's going to take a combination of cars I don't have, which a few and far between... Ferrari F2007, Bentley Speed 8, a combination of some sort...

There are a coupl of cars I am unterested on your list for a smaller trade though, as in to trade with the other cars of mine I like so I'll PM you... =)

LOl you misunderstood me... I'm not questioning how you obtained your car, the car itslf is a vey common birthday car is what I'm saying... No offense intended and non taken, I'm just not interested in trading for that car... Thanks though...

Which car are you talking about exactly for the matte pink exactly?

Cam, I can't remember off the top of my head but I'll shoot you a PM when i get home... She's stock though, never driven... Virginal even... =P

No worries about the spacing, lol... For the FGT, it's going to take a combination of cars I don't have, which a few and far between... Ferrari F2007, Bentley Speed 8, a combination of some sort...

There are a coupl of cars I am unterested on your list for a smaller trade though, as in to trade with the other cars of mine I like so I'll PM you... =)

Okay Thanks.

Finally, you insinuation that offering a toyota 7 (which you have 2 of) for a BMW being rude confounds me because the economics behind it are sound. the toyota 7 manages to have a significant trade value

Hydro, I'm not even going to waste my time responding to your ramblings on your financial and economic beliefs... Fact still remains, my "INSINUTiON which confounds you because of the economics behind it are soun" according to you, still isn't viable, even more so using all your economical approaches, when I ALREADY HAVE TWO OF THEM FOR TRADE... WHY WOULD I WANT YET ANOTHER ONE?? So just do me a favor, it's obvious we don't see eye to eye, enjoy your 787B and handle your own finances as you deem fit... Thanks for your pearls of wisdom though... If you want me to pick apart your needless posts with your justifications, you can feel free to PM me, don't post here please and thank you...

waste my time responding to your ramblings on your financial and economic beliefs...Thanks for your pearls of wisdom though... If you want me to pick apart your needless posts with your justifications, you can feel free to PM me, don't post here please and thank you...

neither sarcastic nor rude, thanks for elevating your response to a civil, respectable level. Leaving it at we don't see eye to eye might have been a completely appropriate and sufficient response, but I appreciate all the extra flavor you had with words like "ramblings" and "needless."You clearly have a way with people good sir. I won't bother to further dilute the purity of thought that you've effused with my insane, toxic economic delusions. Off to flagellate myself for the financial heresy that I've committed on this day.

hydro - I would've picked something far more severe than just flagellation... But that's my opinion, i guess we're entitled to it... Have a nice day, don't leave too many welts on yourself... =)

I got a Dodge Viper Oreca, if there's anything you're willing to trade anything for that.

Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race car LE MANS and AUDI R10 TDI for your F1 2010

24hour ago I probably would've done this trade, except I managed to get my hands on a couple of R10's... =( i am interested in the C60 hybride though...

Hi again. If your trade for the Chapparal 2J falls through I have a Bentley Speed 8 if you wantted to swap.

Back