***** SHOEI'S CAR EXTRAVAGANZA!!! 787B !!! AUDI LMS !!! F1 / F-Gran Turismo !! *****

• Thread starter shoei310
  • 161 comments
I will give you 2 or 3 2J's if you want, or 2J + other cars. Just let me know.

Steve, I have a surprise fir you... =P I'll be in and out all day so email me, haha...
Would you trade your Zonda R for a Toyota Minolta?

Thanks for the offer but no...

PM'd you gt5lol

You again? Now it's getting to the point that you are stalking... You should try making your own post instead of trying to come into my thread and TRYING to steal other peoples deals, lol.... :dunce:

... hey... shoei... perhaps... you... would.. ... .. . .. be .. . .. well... served........... to read the following... article..........

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/ellipsis.htm

I'm flattered... I really am... 24 posts in GTPlanet and over half of them spent here... I've taken the liberty of copying and pasting an article... I can get you the telephone numbers needed to reach people that may be able to help...

**What is Cyber Stalking?

Fundamentally, Internet Stalking is a series of actions that puts a person in annoyance and general concern over the other parties mental well being. The stalker may follow you, harass you, call you on the telephone, watch your POSTS, sends you messages you don't want, or act in some other way that harassed you.
The exact legal definition varies from state to state, but all states now have some kind of law against stalking. Virtually any unwanted contact between a stalker and their victim which directly or indirectly communicates harassment, can generally be referred to as stalking, whether or not it meets a state's exact legal definition.

Stalkers use a wide variety of methods to harass their targets. The inventiveness, persistence, and obsessive nature of stalkers is almost unimaginable, until you have experienced being the target.

Stalking is a serious crime. Even in its less severe forms, it permanently changes the lives of the people committing this crime, as well as affecting their friends, families, and co-workers. Law enforcement is only beginning to understand how to deal with this relatively new crime.**

Still wanna do a trade for the caterham?

Edit: ^this guy signs up yesterday and all of a sudden he's a Mod now?! GTFOH...

Still wanna do a trade for the caterham?

Edit: ^this guy signs up yesterday and all of a sudden he's a Mod now?! GTFOH...

LOL... well the mods here are much more professional and well, not vindictive... As for the Caterham, of course, I'm down... Let me wrap up a few of these trades I have going on, and then i think I'll take a pause from trading, lol... It's not quite as much fun when trading only one a day... =/

well i dont have the bentley speed 8, but i do have something similar... how about the C60 peugeot Lemanscar.. ill be more than happy to include a fully moded enzo and Tom's Chaser X540/Sprinter Tureno Shigreno for a formula GT

lemme know on PSN or via email

AlienPrime173
GranTurismo5@live[dot]com

Is the FGT still available. I have an F10.

It is but I actually already have the F10... thanks for the offer though...

well i dont have the bentley speed 8, but i do have something similar... how about the C60 peugeot Lemanscar.. ill be more than happy to include a fully moded enzo and Tom's Chaser X540/Sprinter Tureno Shigreno for a formula GT

lemme know on PSN or via email

AlienPrime173
GranTurismo5@live[dot]com

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to decline GranTurismo... If i am able to obtain a Speed 8 separately, then I will let you know, I wouldn't mind a C60...

As for the Caterham, of course, I'm down... Let me wrap up a few of these trades I have going on, and then i think I'll take a pause from trading, lol... It's not quite as much fun when trading only one a day... =/

I hear that. I was starting to stock cars in ticket form just to do multiple trades per day, its definitely less fun with this stupid restrictive cap...

I still say PD has no idea what were doing here... instead of limiting gifting for everybody they should have just disabled the cute little birthday gift. It serves no real purpose in the game, but trading does...

Hey buddy, good to see you again... =P Are the trades going better for you? I'm still a little scurred, not gonna lie, haha...

Looks like you're having fun...

Yeah, working pretty good as long as a stick to one a day, but not near as fun as when they were flying out left and right. I forget what's going out or what I'm doing when it's time to send another out, lol... :crazy:

Looks like you're having fun...

Yeah, working pretty good as long as a stick to one a day, but not near as fun as when they were flying out left and right. I forget what's going out or what I'm doing when it's time to send another out, lol... :crazy:

LOL, yeah loads of fun... :sly:

In that same boat as you are as well, much more of a pain to remember what's going out 72 hours from now, lol... It just blows when are car you really want pops up but you are tied up for a few days in trades, lol... so after this week I think I'm just going to take a hiatus from trading and just focus on when a car that i want pops up...

What do you want for the 787B?

ZenkiGuy - I'm looking for C60 Hybride, Bentley Speed 8, and the Audi R8 LMS '01, but in the silver and YELLOW color way not the silver and red... =)

I'll trade you my Nissan R92CP for your Peugeot 908 Matmut. I'll also do an engine rebuild and a chassis restoration

Latest Posts

Back