***** SHOEI'S CAR EXTRAVAGANZA!!! 787B !!! AUDI LMS !!! F1 / F-Gran Turismo !! *****

• Thread starter shoei310
  • 161 comments
I can offer every RUF in the game, along with some others for the Formula GT... Just give me a holla if you're interested.

Also I have 1.9M credits if you want something else as well :)

Last edited:
I'll trade you the Super Veloce for Mr.Gordan... The only NASCAR that i need because it's the one car my friend is looking for, so I'm willing to take one for a buddy... :)

HMM:nervous:.........let me think...will reply again for the answer

Sorry, I don't have that one. I can buy it but I'll be broke if I do

Well, you can look at it this way... You'll be broke but have one of the cars i think is the most sexiest in GT5... =P

I can offer every RUF in the game, along with some others for the Formula GT... Just give me a holla if you're interested.

Also I have 1.9M credits if you want something else as well :)

Thanks for the offer, but i already have trades in place for the RUF's that I was missing... Sorry...

I just updated my thread so have another look to see if there is anything better that interests you

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4323307#post4323307

Viper, i'll take a peek and get back to you...

HMM:nervous:.........let me think...will reply again for the answer

You know you want to... It's a Super Veloce, nice and sexy... Coming from my own personal garage as well... The things i do for a friend... *SIGH* =P

Patiently waiting for 21st for my Toyota GT-ONE Race Car. Got a feeling that I will get 1 more GT-ONE before 21st from my Bob.

Patiently waiting for 21st for my Toyota GT-ONE Race Car. Got a feeling that I will get 1 more GT-ONE before 21st from my Bob.

Then I will see if my friend can send you his GT-One now, and i can worry about getting him mine at a later date... :sly: Thanks again...

BMW GTR Race Car

what owuld you like for that m8?

The C60 Hybride you just traded away !!!!! *tear* LOLOL...

- Bentley Speed 8 ?
- Ford GT LM Spec II TEST car (the black one) ?
- Audi R8 LMS '01 but the silver and YELLOW version, not the silver and red...
- You naming all your children after me... Boy or girl... :dopey:

Dear Shoei310

I hereby, to declare that....

I will trade my 2010 JEFF GORDON #24 IMPALA
with your 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-SV :dunce:

BTW, is it stock and what colour? =)

Hey Shoei, im interested in Audi R8 LMS "Team Playstation" Race Car 2009... I hav some stealth codes... you are interested?

Dear Shoei310

I hereby, to declare that....

I will trade my 2010 JEFF GORDON #24 IMPALA
with your 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-SV :dunce:

BTW, is it stock and what colour? =)

LEIGHT !!!!! where were you 48 hours ago !!!! I no longer need the Gordan, lol... BUT, let me correct you to another guy who did ask me for one...

And it is stock, and black...

So no Muricelago? =(

Leight, I'm sorry but you didn't get back to me in time, lol... It's been like 3 days!! I thought you didn't want to sell the Gordan... But let me help you out, PM this guy... Gothenqcowboys , I know he's really looking for a Gordan NASCAR... Tell him i sent you... =)

Hey shoei, im sorry to tell you this
tha Audi TT-R finally poped up in the used cars lot and i buyed it, sorry but deal is off.... maybe for some other car.....

sorry mate

Hey shoei, im sorry to tell you this
tha Audi TT-R finally poped up in the used cars lot and i buyed it, sorry but deal is off.... maybe for some other car.....

sorry mate

Alex, I appreciate you at least letting me know, so I can add somebody or bump somebody up the list... =P

Anything else that i have that might interest you then?

dont trade with this guy, he is a very trustworthy trader, trade with him please, dont trade, trade, dont trade, trade, dont trade, yes trade with him, no, yes, no yes, no yes, DOH

dont trade with this guy, he is a very trustworthy trader, trade with him please, dont trade, trade, dont trade, trade, dont trade, yes trade with him, no, yes, no yes, no yes, DOH

LOL... and you my lil furry friend, are you planning on adding me to your psn so i can send you your damn 2J? or would you like me to use your trade slot for someone else? =P

Well i would give it for an Enzo then but i dont see it on the list
but if you are willing to buy the Enzo then we could have a deal....

Well i would give it for an Enzo then but i dont see it on the list
but if you are willing to buy the Enzo then we could have a deal....

I have an Enzo, black one... I'll add you back to the calendar then, LOL... you are this time tomorrow... well, anytime after midnight... =P

Back