Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,632 comments
ZEN Stone w/ speaker

8f770761.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

SATA cable, 500GB Harddrive for $69.99, and a Core 2 Duo E7200 for $99.99. They were to good of a deal to pass up. The Core 2 was exceptionally a good deal since the cheapest I could find it online was $110 plus shipping so I think I made out all right. I didn't really need it but hey why not if the price is right?

IMG_1999.jpg

Not 100% my purchase, but I put a couple bucks in on it's $25 purchase price. It's Neon of sorts that is going to sort of be our "what should we do tonight?" project car. The shed it's sitting next to is going to have part of the wall cut out of it and it's going in there so we can work on it this winter. You don't what to know how we go it there, and if you really want to know either PM me or see the photos on facebook.

You don't what to know how we go it there
Strapped to the roof of the Coop? 💡

On topic, I bought a 6 pack of apple fritters this morning for the boys and me for breakfast.

20070626brittons.jpg

Two left...

Wow, $65 for one day only... :scared:
Well, I pre-ordered, so it was only $55.

Maybe not for you guys, granted.

It's just that I used to pay about that much for a 3-day ticket to watch the F1 Grand Prix in Estoril...
The difference here being that this is an endurance race. 10 hours or 1,000 miles. Plus, this one-day ticket also includes a Jetta TDI Cup race.

If you do a sprint race for ALMS they couple them with Indy or another race series and it is roughly the same price but you get two days for it.

My friend that is driving also bought an infield parking pass.

Last edited:
It’s not an actual purchase because I won it at a golf tournament last Friday. I wanted to show it off anyway and rub it in that I got it for FREE!

0922080930mg3.jpg

It’s not an actual purchase because I won it at a golf tournament last Friday. I wanted to show it off anyway and rub it in that I got it for FREE!
Nice, but as a man shouldn't you already have at least one?

So, was that the first place prize?

Oh, and do they have prizes for the guy that can hit the fairway, two holes to the right? I have a wicked slice and that is the only way I am winning a prize. There is a reason I stick to par 3 public courses.

Looks to me like an early 2 year GTP anniversary present. ;)

Nice, but as a man shouldn't you already have at least one?

So, was that the first place prize?

Oh, and do they have prizes for the guy that can hit the fairway, two holes to the right? I have a wicked slice and that is the only way I am winning a prize. There is a reason I stick to par 3 public courses.

I do have a cord type DeWALT already, but the cordless one that I have is just a cheap crappy one.

I didn't win this because of my skill, I won it as a raffle ticket prize. Heck, I didn't even know that I won this until it was in my office when I came in this morning. I didn't stick around for the prize give aways because I had to get back for bowling night.

TB
Looks to me like an early 2 year GTP anniversary present. ;)

Sounds good to me. Thanks for chipping in for my gift guys!

Might as well put this one in here by now. Came in a week ago:

32815310-2-440-0.gif

Samsung LN32A450 32" 720p LCD TV. Too bad the college is on standard cable, although the 360 looks amazing.

This kind of front lip:

gallery%2Farticles%2FHonda%20Civic%20EK%20Jonas%2Fgallery%2F005%2Ejpg

And this kind of rear lip:

gallery%2Farticles%2FHonda%20Civic%20EK%20KJ%2F007%2Ejpg

Although they aren't the real deal Mugen and OEM Type R peices.:(

Having little monies sucks.
People who spend the extra money to buy the rear parts must not be interested in going fast. Otherwise they'd spend that expensive money on things that actually make their cars go fast. I like to skimp in the looks department, thus the lingering dent in my door.

We just bought an LG washer and dryer. Will post pics when it comes on tuesday.

The only thing that sucks is that I can't put my closet door back on. The dryer sticks out too far when mounted.

People who spend the extra money to buy the rear parts must not be interested in going fast. Otherwise they'd spend that expensive money on things that actually make their cars go fast. I like to skimp in the looks department, thus the lingering dent in my door.
If you can find me something for 10 bucks (what I paid for it) that will make my car go faster, I'll gladly cancel my order.
:rolleyes:

My car has a lot more dents than yours, so that point is moot, and no, I'm not really trying to go fast, I just want the car to handle good, and if you didn't know, there are plenty of aerodynamic upgrades available for the rear of a car. As for spending expensive money on parts that make your car go faster, I'm not the one that spent 3 times more than needed for some shifter bushings because they were from "PasswordJDM."

Now go paint your sideskirts and lip black for that "slim and low" look you were talking about...

Well my dryer smells like burning plastic or something on the inside. When I opened the door my smoke detector went off. Now I'm afraid to run it. It's kind of ironic that we got a new set because a broken old dryer and now the new dryer is being funny. I hope the smell is just because it's new or something, but I don't want to risk burning my house (and 11 other units) down to find out.

My other motherboard was not compatible with my new processor, so I got this:

XFXmobo.jpg

Oh and this was pretty much what Kate told me.
Lite20080918.jpg

Last edited:
Well my dryer smells like burning plastic or something on the inside. When I opened the door my smoke detector went off. Now I'm afraid to run it. It's kind of ironic that we got a new set because a broken old dryer and now the new dryer is being funny. I hope the smell is just because it's new or something, but I don't want to risk burning my house (and 11 other units) down to find out.

Okay, I think it was just the coating of the heating coil or something. Man, it was strong. The smell is a little better now, but it's still there. Hopefully by the end of this cycle it will be completely gone.

You stack washers and dryers? I've never seen that before.

I know it's popular in Europe, but I didn't see folks in the US stacking them until the one Omnis posted came out. Thus, I think LG kind of set the trend since most washers usually have a door on the top.

Back