Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
How is it? I'm toying with the idea of getting a second car and for me it's down to a new Swift, a medium old Swift Sport or an older Fiat Panda 100hp.
It's been amazing so far! Fun to drive, nimble and nippy, good fuel economy (despite only having a 37 liter fuel tank) and it's got everything you need from the get go (adaptive cruise control, front collision warning system, high beam assist, lane keeping assist, full LED headlights, rear view camera, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, etc.). Plus, it's fairly practical as well.

If you're really looking to get one, I recommend going for the conventional petrol variant. Curb weight is down by 50 kilos compared to the mild hybrid version, and it has 11 hp more too.

I stopped at Uwajimaya last night, got a few fun items. A back scratcher, an anthropomorphic bok choy pin, and a new incense tray and incense.
53199916503_486bb3943e_b.jpg

I bought two tourniquets, one for my car the other for my home. They can be a total lifesaver if you bleed very heavily from extremity wounds. I saw so many videos of soldiers being saved by those so I thought it might be a good idea to have 2 for myself. It does not have to be a bullet wound, you can accidentally cut yourself and hit an artery, fall through glass, or have a car or chainsaw accident etc.

käpkläo.png

Last edited:
You only want to use that if someone is bleeding out. They can cause loss of limbs if not used properly. I’m sure you already know that.

So this arrived today! :)
IMG_1857.JPEG

I always felt like it had the best mod support of any game in the entire series and having played the PS2 version a lot lately and then learning more about this version and finding one for a decent price, I finally decided to get it after years of considering it. Planning on making some mods for it someday and I am looking forward to seeing how this version plays. :)

Last edited:
So this arrived today! :)
View attachment 1288699
I always felt like it had the best mod support of any game in the entire series and having played the PS2 version a lot lately and then learning more about this version and finding one for a decent price, I finally decided to get it after years of considering it. Planning on making some mods for it someday and I am looking forward to seeing how this version plays. :)
Aside from GT4, this game spent the most time in my PS2 in my youth.

Aside from GT4, this game spent the most time in my PS2 in my youth.
I didn't play this game quite as much as other NFS titles in my youth, but I have been pouring a lot more time into it the past month or so. I think the one game that spent the most time in my PS2, and by extension, any game I've ever had, was Star Wars Battlefront II.

I mention it because it’s the one thing I didn’t know myself when I did first aid training last weekend.
If you apply it properly it can also potentially cause nerve damage pretty quickly, which does not matter much when you need it to stop life threatening bleeding. It does however suck if you are dumb and try it out on yourself full power when you don't need it just to see how it works - like some people on the internet do

Last edited:
When I got the gaming PC in July I went with a generic type keyboard. But the thing about it is that you have to program keys for standard features like a windows button. I keep running into issues where I really need to do a screenshot to ask for help in fixing it. So I bit the bullet and sprung for a full gaming type keyboard. I am able to take a screenshot with it. Now I need to figure out how to do a video clip.

20230919_184230 - Copy.jpg

I don't really know all of the features of it yet. The one thing I don't like is that it seems to go to sleep because once I hit a button and nothing happens, the number 1 key will flash white like it's looking for a signal to restart maybe from bluetooth.

These arrived in the mail earlier today from Patina Research, which is currently my newest favorite Instagram follow.

20230926_224445.jpg

They also had a shirt with the JACCS Honda Accord, but I unfortunately wasn't able to buy all three at once.

If you're into retro motorsport (and don't mind Hip Hop and Rap music), I highly recommend giving their IG a look.

Last edited:
20230929_191331.jpg

The Phantom 4 Pro I already had, but this was the only tidy place I could group everything together.

Only waiting on my last item, which ships end of October, the Nikon Zf. FINALLY! A full frame retro camera! The wait was worth it!!

20230929_192258.jpg

It was a tough call between their Burgundy Red leatherette and the Sepia Brown. Moss Green was sold out immediately, unfortunately.

Last edited:
TB
You and me both lately!
Our stories are similar even, this was basically half off its listing price! My finances told me no, but my brain ignored everything and did it anyways. Though it's cus a close friend contacted me cus he knew I just got GT7 and a PS5 and hes upgrading.

Back