Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,467 comments
190x1200.jpg

But in fancy bronze. My left leg needs some support as my nerves and muscles have been not enjoying themselves lately and a crutch is a bit annoying when using just one.

Pre-ordered. It had to be done.

View attachment 1295672
Same! I was able to download it on Friday last week and got so excited to be able to play it, only to find out I can only play it this Friday.

Also pre-ordered this gem:

1697592357185.png

Yes, it's EA, but from what I've seen from the pre-release footage and from the testimonies from YouTubers I've watched for years, I caved in.

Last edited:
20231019_185915.jpg
20231019_185925.jpg

It finally arrived! My collection is now complete. On to slowly buying Z series glass.

Also in hindsight, I am glad I bought the Z8 first as well as the extra batteries (I now have four to share across both cameras) because the Zf does not come with a charging block; only a USB-C to USB-C cable and a camera strap.

Last edited:
This arrived today!
IMG_1887.JPEG

IMG_1888.JPEG

Saw Need for Speed Prostreet on PC for cheap, so I got it since I cared about the game, wanted to play with mods, and had a use for its resources. After fiddling with the compatibility settings, it worked well for a while, but now for some reason, it crashes upon booting again despite what I did earlier. Might be a fluke, but I fear this game may be selective about when it wants to work or maybe my computer is just being fussy.

Either way, I am glad to have this game on PC now. Was going to get Carbon with it, but it was too expensive. Eventually, I am going to get the PC versions of all of my favorite NFS games someday.

I broke a tooth two weeks ago so decided it was time to see a dentist for the first time in a decade, in the process I discovered one of the biggest perks of working where I do - the Imperial College dentist is right next to where I work and they do NHS appointments! For people outside of the UK, NHS dentists are hard to find but are much, much, much cheaper than private. Even if I had private health insurance (which I can get through my employer but I still haven't gotten around to signing up... I really should) this would've cost more than it did:

IMG-20231023-WA0011.jpg

I broke a tooth two weeks ago so decided it was time to see a dentist for the first time in a decade, in the process I discovered one of the biggest perks of working where I do - the Imperial College dentist is right next to where I work and they do NHS appointments! For people outside of the UK, NHS dentists are hard to find but are much, much, much cheaper than private. Even if I had private health insurance (which I can get through my employer but I still haven't gotten around to signing up... I really should) this would've cost more than it did:

View attachment 1297577
Wow. Now I see why dental holidays here to Thailand are so popular.
My broken teeth have cost me about £20 each, that’s for extractions, caps, fillings and aftercare meds. And the appointments are easy to book for the following days.

Lol. Not intentionally. I was pointing out the food as a drink concept, not the consumers of such produce.

Latest Posts

Back