IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1473.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1479.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1486.JPG
IMG_1488.JPG

F mount to Leica M mount adapter came in. Which means I get to use my non-AI Nikon lenses as well as this 85mm Helios monster on the Pronto adapter.

The fact that Nikon did not make their FTZ II adapter with a motor drive is criminal. I'm stuck manually focusing my older Nikon glass, which isn't such an issue but I would love to have the native capabilities of said older glass.

20231115_090611.jpg

This is such a heavy setup for this little thing. I was thinking of getting the camera cages for both the Zf and Z8 from Small Rig, or maybe just the camera grip for the Zf for now. We'll see, they're not that expensive all things considered.

Last edited:
What do you do with all of these comics when you're done reading them? Bookcases everywhere? Library donations?
They're all digital purchases from Comixology.

Last edited:
Got these today! Saw a listing for these rare Kenny Chesney CD's and became curious about them, so I bought them.
IMG_1979.JPEG

My expectations weren't extremely high for these when I got them, however, that master mix of "I Go Back" is really something. It's WAY different than the one I've always known, has a more raw sound to it that reminds me of his earlier stuff, but what's really interesting is, I can't find any info on it whatsoever. Gracenote on iTunes didn't recognize it, Discogs yielded nothing and just searching the song title didn't either. I suspect this is a little-known demo of the song because it sure does sound like one.

As for the others, I haven't gotten around to listening to them yet, but I will eventually. Just the "I Go Back" CD alone has made this worthwhile and knowing theirs a few I already like, but didn't already have, has me a little excited. :D

Last edited:
Got these today! Saw a listing for these rare Kenny Chesney CD's and became curious about them, so I bought them.
View attachment 1304115
My expectations weren't extremely high for these when I got them, however, that master mix of "I Go Back" is really something. It's WAY different than the one I've always known, has a more raw sound to it that reminds me of his earlier stuff, but what's really interesting is, I can't find any info on it whatsoever. Gracenote on iTunes didn't recognize it, Discogs yielded nothing and just searching the song title didn't either. I suspect this is a little-known demo of the song because it sure does sound like one.

As for the others, I haven't gotten around to listening to them yet, but I will eventually. Just the "I Go Back" CD alone has made this worthwhile and knowing theirs a few I already like, but didn't already have, has me a little excited. :D
They look like promo items sent to radio stations and record stores. And there are fewer of both every day.

They look like promo items sent to radio stations and record stores. And there are fewer of both every day.
It's definitely promo material. I've bought a few in the past, some I have posted here, and these look a lot like them, but that "I Go Back" CD is unlike anything I've had before.

F mount to Leica M mount adapter came in. Which means I get to use my non-AI Nikon lenses as well as this 85mm Helios monster on the Pronto adapter.

The fact that Nikon did not make their FTZ II adapter with a motor drive is criminal. I'm stuck manually focusing my older Nikon glass, which isn't such an issue but I would love to have the native capabilities of said older glass.

View attachment 1303833

This is such a heavy setup for this little thing. I was thinking of getting the camera cages for both the Zf and Z8 from Small Rig, or maybe just the camera grip for the Zf for now. We'll see, they're not that expensive all things considered.
Are you seeing any issues with the back focal distance of the glass to the CMOS? Vignetting etc.

I use a few adapters for old glass on my Fuji X and I love it. I have to keep reminding myself of the magnification issue of using a film based glass on an APS-C sensor.

Last edited:
Due to the wife getting free points from work which can be exchange into gift cards & my colleague discount which is at 15% this weekend I just picked up 2x WD_BLACK C50 1TB Expansion Card SSD for Xbox Series X/S for £70 each, not bad 2 for the price of 1. Kids will be happy now they're going to have more room on their Series S' :)

Are you seeing any issues with the back focal distance of the glass to the CMOS? Vignetting etc.

I use a few adapters for old glass on my Fuji X and I love it. I have to keep reminding myself of the magnification issue of using a film based glass on an APS-C sensor.

Thankfully I don't see any vignetting. Yes, on crop sensors it can be a hassle, but thankfully on these full frame sensors it's perfect.

I do notice, however, that the Helios lenses run a little darker. Even though it's an f/1.5 it behaves as if it's an f/3.5. Then again, I've only used it during dusk or at my studio with a single ceiling light that is bright enough for my eyes but maybe not my lenses. I'll compare it to my Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 and see how it is (wish I had a f/1.4). Can't really tell if it's just the coating used on the lens.

I am going to Toronto this weekend though, so I'll bring them with me and see how they perform.

While your listing the them, they’re listening to you. - XiaoMi
Bro, if you don't want to be listen, don't buy any smartphone. Both Android and iOS listen to your surroundings, anyway. I am also from Russia, tovarish Major is also somewhere here.

Xiaomi low and mid end tech is great for its money. My 200$ smartphone is 5y.o and doing its job fantastically good. Shut down ambient ads and it's great. Not sure what model will be next, but most likely Poco F5 or Redmi 13 with 7 gen2+.

Or an air purifier. My Mi purifier has a microphone in it but no user audio capability. Maybe they just like my conversation.
Basically, anything with internet access. They gaining big data for better ads targeting.

Back