Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
I had a Corona at the luau... tasted awful. Corona used to be better. Now it tastes like they use toilet water. Reminds me of the water from the waterfountains that were connected to the bathrooms (and subsequently the bathroom's pipes) at school.

I'm not a huge drinker, but a ice cold corona on a hot day with a wedge of lemon in it takes me to a happy place.

SEGA-confirm-Virtua-Tennis-2009-1.jpg
i liked VT3

Armored%20Core%20For%20Answer.jpg
I have had the urge to play a mech type game after the Mech level in KZ2. Found this in the budget bin.

infamous-ps3-boxart-big.jpg
Don't get it till thursday.

Yeah, seriously. I only had the sims 1 and the first expansion pack. All I ever did was design houses and landscapes, and type in ;`;`;`;`;`; into the command line.
Wasn't the code for $1000 "rosebud"?

rosebud;rosebud;rosebud...

yeah but ` or ~ was the command for the previous command. You couldn't ctrl+v.
Really? I spent all that time retyping the whole word when all I needed was an apostrophe? :lol:

AoE2 was better, I still know half the codes to it.
I never made it past the first one once TA:K came out and when I did, all too often I found myself getting bored with it after a while and making a bunch of E=MC2 troopers, [FONT=Verdana,Helvetica]Photon Men and Big Daddies. :lol:

TA:K at least held my attention for a bit longer. Every once in a while I get a hankering to play, but not enough to actually go dig for the install disks. :P
[/FONT]

Reventón;3408841
Did you really buy E.T.? :lol:
I own a copy of E.T., and I don't even have a VCS.

Two 4GB SanDisk Ultra II's for $25 at Costco, considering the cheapest I've found them until now has been $17 +shipping it was a pretty good deal.
Newegg has 8GB A-Data Turbos for only $20.

I'm in a fighting mood, getting pumped up for KoF XII:

Of course, Capcom vs. SNK 2 cost like 3 times more used than Ultimate Match did new, but whatevs. I needed a new copy since my old one was toast. Now lets hope SCEA keeps up the temporary awesomeness and allows Unlimited Match to be sold here.

I finally got a new 1TB external HDD.

Fantom Drives 1TB GreenDrive USB 2.0/eSATA - $109.99
22-204-079-03.jpg

I can't wait till I can put all my movies and TV shows on it. The drive decreases it's speed after a while it has not been used and the metal enclosure helps to cool the HDD down.

Well, that is good. It is pretty surprising how much a difference the citrus fruit piece makes to the beer's taste though.
I'm a purist. Whenever I get a piece of fruit in or on my beer at a bar I promptly pull it out, eat it, and discard it. Then I cleanse my pallet with water and start drinking the beer.

That said, a waitress once told me that she likes to cut up a couple of oranges into a pitcher of Blue Moon for when she and her friends hang out on her deck in the summer. That sounds delicious and I want to try it.

That said, a waitress once told me that she likes to cut up a couple of oranges into a pitcher of Blue Moon for when she and her friends hang out on her deck in the summer. That sounds delicious and I want to try it.

The Fruit or Hanging out with Waitresses on a deck?

Any time I've ever had a Blue Moon around here, it's always served with orange slices.

Got some shoes the other day, two pairs actually.

large_k_swiss_si-18_rannell.jpg
mine look like the one in the middle.

And these...
puma3.jpg

Last edited:
Ya I don't think I've ever seen Blue Moon not served with oranges. It's not very good that way though.

Any time I've ever had a Blue Moon around here, it's always served with orange slices.
Ya I don't think I've ever seen Blue Moon not served with oranges. It's not very good that way though.
Yeah, same here.
In the beer or just on the edge of the glass? Whenever I order it there is always an orange on the side of the glass. Even when we order pitchers at Hooters they put the slices on each individual glass.

This waitress was talking about cutting it up and dropping them into the beer, making it look like orange beer punch. The only time the orange wound up in my beer was when I did it myself, once.

Whenever I see a pitcher, oranges are in it. Whenever a pint is ordered, it comes with a wedge of orange on the side.

It's been freezing with huge gray clouds most of the day, but no rain at all. It's warming up now.

11c & fairly cloudy.

It's been freezing with huge gray clouds most of the day, but no rain at all. It's warming up now.

11c & fairly cloudy.

I think you are looking for the weather thread. Unless you purchased weather.

Back