Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
:drool: :drool:

Me wantee...

Great purchase, don't forget to post pics after it's set up. đź‘Ť
Thanks, bud. Rest assured that after I get everything all situated I'll be itching to show it off. :lol:

TB
Thanks, bud. Rest assured that after I get everything all situated I'll be itching to show it off. :lol:

It thought you would have pulled a couple all nite'rs to "get everything all situated". ;)

Excellent buy my friend... your boys are going to love those Pixar movies on Blu-ray and in full glorious 1080p. :)đź‘Ť
I want to see Wall-E myself! Thanks again for the heads up!
It thought you would have pulled a couple all nite'rs to "get everything all situated". ;)
I tried to connect to my work PC through remote desktop to work on it. It worked but have you ever tried doing a 3D rotation over remote desktop? Plain and simple - it sucked. Needless to say, I'm bringing my laptop in tomorrow to install a network license of AutoCAD so I can work on it at home. :D:tup:

A night at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne.

MEL_HYAT-exter-1.jpg

Kung Fu Panda is also visually stunning. One of the best transfers.

I got a sweet new computer desk for free, so while its not technically a purchase, the burger king in the pic was my most recent, so it works out.

IMG_7936.jpg

I took the top half of my old one, and it now sits to my left with all of my recording & bass equipment.

Primo Mix Cassette Hub in PEARL WHITE, no less:dopey:
Am I the only person who was trying to figure out why you would buy a mix cassette until I saw the pictures?

A mix cassette to me is something you used to give to a girl to show her that you had similar tastes in music, or to convey a certain message.

I bought this the other day...

infamous-ps3-boxart-big.jpg

Amusing fun - quite long lasting - but after a week off with the flu I've played it through for about 75% of the fun...

C.

TB
Nothing wrong with 30.

30 is when my body started to hurt and when I noticed that injuries took longer to heal. Also noticed it was hard to get up after sitting on the floor and my feet hurt when I first got out of bed. My eyes got tired faster and I started not sleeping as good.

Other than that, it's been a great 5 years in my 30's.

:D

30 is when my body started to hurt and when I noticed that injuries took longer to heal. Also noticed it was hard to get up after sitting on the floor and my feet hurt when I first got out of bed. My eyes got tired faster and I started not sleeping as good.

Other than that, it's been a great 5 years in my 30's.

:D
Shush you. My body isn't aware it is supposed to start to break down yet.

An iPhone, not the human hand, in 8GB trim. I hated the Blackjack so I returned it and got this instead.

apple-iphone-in-hand-thumb(1).jpg

Thats good to hear. I'm almost tired of people trying to tell me iPhones are awesome and the most amazing piece of technology when they're really just a normal phone with features that nearly every other touch based phone has as well. Still, glad you like it. Enjoy it.

I'm almost tired of people trying to tell me iPhones are awesome and the most amazing piece of technology when they're really just a normal phone with features that nearly every other touch based phone usually actually has built in.
Fixed.

Joey, you didn't wait and get the XTREME GAMING CAPABILITY version Apple is trying to hock now?

Latest Posts

Back