Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,631 comments
30 is when my body started to hurt and when I noticed that injuries took longer to heal. Also noticed it was hard to get up after sitting on the floor and my feet hurt when I first got out of bed. My eyes got tired faster and I started not sleeping as good.

Other than that, it's been a great 5 years in my 30's.

:D

Yeah, give it another 15 years or so :sly:

Had to pick up the latest issue of Automobile with the article about Doug's car spotting. Plus admission to the Goodguys (including a T-shirt) and Automezzi shows this past weekend.

Car muffler and Concours coming soon...

Last edited:
I bought a pair of these.

adio_kenny_v2_black_gum.jpg

No, just a normal $99 8GB one. Nothing special. I don't plan to game on my phoen.
Neither did I, but some of the games are pretty amazing (and free or extremely cheap :)). Try Geo Defence. Wolfenstein 3D is also very good, John Carmack really nailed the control scheme, works brilliantly 👍

30 is when my body started to hurt and when I noticed that injuries took longer to heal. Also noticed it was hard to get up after sitting on the floor and my feet hurt when I first got out of bed. My eyes got tired faster and I started not sleeping as good.

Other than that, it's been a great 5 years in my 30's.

:D

10 years later and it would've been Meat Blanket.

Dice in-car integration kit.

Actually purchased it last week but it arrived today and i just finished putting it in. Works great :)

DICE.I20-BMW-T.E39_fs.jpg

Lowepro SlingShot 200AW camera bag at Costco for $60, not a bad deal considering MSRP is $110.

18-2035-IMG1.jpeg

My mother got the HP PSC 1210 at a garage sale for $3. Did not come with ink or the USB cable.
92935756.jpg

I grabbed both color and black ink for 24 bucks online.

Wow that's a clean looking Scirocco too. Hope it went to a good home that isn't full of VW fail.

Wow that's a clean looking Scirocco too. Hope it went to a good home that isn't full of VW fail.
Based on the fact that the image names are DSCF7296.jpg and IMG_5115.jpg, I'm guessing two different cameras, so the Scirocco might be an old picture.

That and presumably a move from Washington to San Jose signifying more than a few days have passed between shots.

Had to go clothes shopping today, so much fun. Got another pair of trousers and 2 black shirts, one short sleeved, one long sleeved. A pair of shorts with tonnes of pockets in 'em, always need pockets. Total of £100 spent, needed though. Got 8 days of matchdays in the next 2 weeks. Somerset championship match, Surrey T20 and the big one, in the Aussie tour game.

TB
51ny9w3bwrlss500.jpg

All the Drunken Wenches were sold out so we got the Scurvy Dog instead. :P
Just wodering, is that pic even close to the size of the one you got? It seems they always have like 5 kids in the pool in the pic, hoever when you get it up it can barely fit 1.

Reventón;3429571
Where did you get it, and where does it plug in?

Got it used from a fellow AZ member :sly: It plugs into the back of the stock deck, into the CD changer input.

Im slightly audiphilic so its the best $80 ive spent on my car so far 👍

Just wodering, is that pic even close to the size of the one you got? It seems they always have like 5 kids in the pool in the pic, hoever when you get it up it can barely fit 1.
It's better than some I've seen, but, no, it's not the right scale. Fortunately, I only have 2 boys and they fit in it fine. Four would fit, but it'd be pushing it.

Yesterday was my birthday and I got prezzies!!!

My wife got me a Wheel Stand Pro. Now that I have an easy setup/take down for my DFP I will tackle Ferrari Challenge and get back into Prologue some more.

Tucked up under the hutch
dscf4156o.jpg

And in position.
dscf4157.jpg

Then a new video game, Star Trek: TOS Season 1 on Blu-Ray, a $30 gift card to Old Chicago (my favorite bar) and a $25 gift card for Best Buy.
dscf4159.jpg

And then some St. Louis Rams apparel.
dscf4160.jpg

dscf4161.jpg

I also got about $100 in cash.

I am contemplating combining my Best Buy gift card, some $25 in BB coupons and my cash and getting a new Rock Band 2 guitar, Wolverine for the PS3 (on sale for $40) and Transformers Season 1 this week.

Got it used from a fellow AZ member :sly: It plugs into the back of the stock deck, into the CD changer input.

Im slightly audiphilic so its the best $80 ive spent on my car so far 👍

iPod audiophiles psh. Get an mp3 player no one has heard of :sly:

My dad has something similar for his truck, they're great, He got one with a split so it can plug a regular headphone jack in too.

Holy crap a Rams fan. I've liked the Rams ever since I started watching the NFL.

I haven't exactly made it a secret. There are a few of us around. JFM92_GTRacer is probably the biggest Rams fan on GTP.

Back