Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
uknotrafficonev334300ie8.jpg

Tomtom One 3rd Editon
Very affordable and sensitive. It even works in the basement
Quite fun to customize it too

Beerz: Nice bamboo đź‘Ť

That box didn't contain bamboo, but I guess bamboo wouldn't be all that fun would it?
Yeah, I was quite disappointed as I opened the box at home and some there wasn't actually any bamboo inside. But I said "what the hell", shrugged and decided to make the best of what came in the box. :)

Finally got one huh Beerz. Awesome, it'll make photo editing in general way easier, exponentially better.

I can't wait to see what kind of stuff you put out now with that tablet.
I was wanting one of these for so long, I finally came around to getting it.
Read a lot of reviews and waited until I was sure of the one to get to be the right one (within my financial reach).
I'm just starting to get used to it, though I still feel a bit uncomfortable with it. Must practice.
At first it was really weird because I kept doing the 'lift and re-place' like with the mouse, and I could never get the cursor where I wanted, as it kept jumping all over the place. It was a bit frustrating... :lol:

uknotrafficonev334300ie8.jpg

Tomtom One 3rd Editon
Very affordable and sensitive. It even works in the basement
Quite fun to customize it too

Beerz: Nice bamboo đź‘Ť
Very nice purchase, I'm thinking of getting one of those next year too. đź‘Ť

On the tablet, I'm just using all possible means to do shots that are not crushed on polls by anything you create. :cheers:

TB
Correct again. :D

We usually leave the remotes on the back of the couch (it's up against a wall) so it was nice to just leave the base there and never have to worry about the remote going dead. It was a great remote for the week I had it, but as Vizio's were then too new, nothing went to the right input so back to BestBuy it went. Everything else worked perfectly, just not the TV. Needless to say a $250 remote that doesn't do everything you ask it to just isn't acceptable.

Again, I'm very much hoping that Vizio's are covered now or I'm getting a mark next to my name in my wife's "He screwed up again" book. :P

I've been looking at the Harmony range myself, with an eye to getting one. As far as I know they have massively improved the 'learning' function with them, so any pieces of kit that are not directly supported you should be able to get it to learn them.

The only downside is that the PS3 is not supported by any universal remote, I love the BT side of the PS3 remote (no need to bounce a signal around my coffee table) but its the only stumbling block with a universal remote at present.

In keeping with the thread however...

update08_planetterror.jpg
original.jpeg

..bang, bang. Not a subtle viewing weekend ahead.

Scaff

I have both Grindhouse movies and Shoot'em Up waiting for me to watch them too, maybe this weekend...

I bought Deathproof a few weeks ago and have to say I liked it a lot, I've heard people moan about how little happens for the bulk of the movie, but to be honest I liked the interaction and build up.

Regards

Scaff

No pic but I got myself a lift ticket to Stowe, Vermont today and it was awesome. First time snowboarding and only 2 bashed up knees, a bruise the size of a baseball, fingernail bent back, sunburn, and minor frostbite! So much fun, and I met some cool kids from Montreal that were first timers too, so that made it better since I was there by myself.

trailmap0506big.jpg

Some new shoes... Osiris and Etines

osirisserve.jpg

etinesdropout.jpg

I usually don't like zip ups and this is my first one and I really like it... FMF

fmfzipup.jpg

Just bought one of these on Sunday when I was on holiday. :P

tunebuds.png

Griffin TuneBuds (in silver)

as well as some clothes (t-shirt, pants, batik shirt, you know the rest.....)

I drank a lot of it while in Spain but it could be had on the beaches of Barcelona for a couple of Euros. I mean how can I say no to a hot Spanish girl offering me beer?

It wasn't awful but I wouldn't drink it if I had a choice in something else. Give me a good British dark ale and I'm set.

So far I posted up many things in here such as a TV, PS3, some tools, and I think even a toilet and sink but now I present to you not the most expensive thing but definitely my proudest purchase of my adult life. As a man I am now fully complete.

Announcing my first MAN sized rolling tool box. Thank you Sears.....Thank you!

009h0112000um6.jpg

Nice purchase, Uno.

I'm just waiting to get my dads set of tools (all Snap-On). He's slowly brought over things and conveniently just left them behind. Eventually I'll have the whole thing, which is quite a bit since he was a mechanic for over 15 years. :D

Stage 1 kit for the Mini (the shiny exhaust stuff, not the other bits and pieces):

Stage1kit1.jpg

Stage1kit3.jpg

Cost ÂŁ145 all together. Should give me an extra 10hp - doesn't sound like a lot, but I've only got 45hp to start with. The best bit: aside from an excess increase if I crash, my insurance company won't increase my premium - they don't charge for modifications that produce 10 or less horsepower over standard. The second best bit: it'll still look and sound completely standard. Excellent.

Your Mini did sound very nice going to and from Newark. It sounds like an angry small person (Bernie, perhaps?).

Back