Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,681 comments
SplitFish FragFX Shark for PS3 and PC

splitfish-fragfx-shark-wireless-ps3-pc-mac-controller-1.jpg

My latest purchase was more shares in my wife's restaurant making us the 3rd biggest holder.

Still haven't had a chance to get pics up, will do when I can be bothered, it's a really nice place.

My latest purchase was more shares in my wife's restaurant making us the 3rd biggest holder.

Still haven't had a chance to get pics up, will do when I can be bothered, it's a really nice place.

Please do get some pictures up :D !

I will when I get a chance. I don't go there often and my iPhone doesn't upload. I asked the other owner to email some pics to show but they haven't done so yet.

👍 What kind of food?

It's Thai food. Lots of rice dishes and curries but also grilled food like steak and pork neck. To be honest I only like half of the stuff on the menu but that's because I'm fussy.

It's been doing OK. Quiet during the week but taking a good profit at the weekends. We also get lots of take-out orders from the local Thai community.

Right on! When I lived in Hawaii, the diversity of food was awesome! Choices are pretty limited now that I live in Montana. It's pretty much just meat up here, that's it. haha

Pako
Choices are pretty limited now that I live in Montana. It's pretty much just meat up here, that's it. haha
I'm going to file this under "Not a Problem."

Bought some Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 in ear headphones, they sound pretty amazing. I got my pair for £90. Well worth it.

289767.png

The SoundMagic E10
My trusty Sony ones finally bit the dust, so I've ordered these of Amazon. Just waiting for them to arrive.

Awesome bike that is. It sure is next gen electric biking.

But, no 4 wheels anymore?

The wife still has a car, the only reason I have one is to walk our dog in my brake from work on a daily base.
I live a small 6 miles from work and my brake is 1 hour, before we had the dog I've always driven a bike but the distance is just a bit too far to do it in less then a hour with all the different weather conditions in Holland.

With this monster it won't be a problem :sly:

Yesterday I took the demo-bike for a spin, 45km/ph (27.96 miles) without any effort, just a relaxed pedal cycle and you're taking over everyone including most Vespa's.
All the extra effort you put in will make you even faster, did a small sprint and hit 56km/ph (34.79 miles) in no time which is kind of dangerous when the rest will ride about 20km/ph on the bicycle lane :ouch:

So with the bike I also ordered a BMX helmet and a Downhill (full face) helmet for the colder days :)

And luckily you can use that downhill helmet right now in the Netherlands. Too cold and too wet as it is.

Enjoy that thing. Never saw it. Awesome thing.

Back