Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,681 comments
Read through many articles. It will be fine. 👍

I just noticed that my friend has one of those, only that his is equipped with an AMD processor. :lol:

My 6-Cell can only last me around 3 hours with normal usage. About the same spec as yours just mine is 14", AMD Radeon 6670M 1GB and Intel Core-i5 2nd generation. I'd think yours will use a little more..

I just noticed that my friend has one of those, only that his is equipped with an AMD processor. :lol:

My 6-Cell can only last me around 3 hours with normal usage. About the same spec as yours just mine is 14", AMD Radeon 6670M 1GB and Intel Core-i5 2nd generation. I'd think yours will use a little more..

My hp dv6-7035tx laptop's 6 cell battery lasted around 5 - 6 hours, general usage. Although the battery life can go below 5 hours if I watch videos on youtube or watch movies/video clips on the laptop.

I see.. I'm just going to full charge my battery and run the test again. Hopefully nothing is faulty because I've only had this laptop for 2 weeks!

Tube Cutters so I can make clean cuts for my water cooling setup.
They kinda look like this.
TubingCutter.jpg

My Movies app for iPhone. Best thing in ages, now I can catalogue my blu-rays and DVDs with ease.

Tvilum Whitman Desk - $160 with free shipping:
Function+Four+Drawer+Desk.jpg

Getting it to actually use my bedroom for more use than a regular bedroom. Gonna use this desk as my workstation due to the small space I have around in the house. Just over 4ft wide and I will be able to put a 15" IBM CRT monitor to work on desktop systems with a mouse and keyboard and my laptop. Plan on figuring a way to make use of that huge gap above the cabinets to store a system to expand my working space.

Just ordered one of theses
ps3_320gb_bs__15909_zoom.jpg

My current PS3 is a fat 80GB that is over 3 years old. I am starting to get worried about how long it has before a YLOD plus i need a bigger HDD.

Bought this yesterday from the Puma Outlet Store:
8988b66a.jpg

At $20, it was a steal. Everything in the store was half off. But I didn't want to spend anymore than that.

They also had a Scuderia Ferrari Crew Shirt that I really wanted. It was also half off. So at $45, I could justify it. But they only had XL, which was way too big for me. Oh well.

Half off at the Puma store? I hope the one near me has that, I need some more Rickie Fowler stuff.

Arma-X-Verlosung.jpg

6 awesome games, lots of bonus material
Only 24€
Tonight downloading DayZ for it (Zombies)

Fifa 2012 Key [Origin]
€15,98 EUR
UEFA Euro 2012 [Origin] Addon Key
€19,99 EUR
Battlefield 3 Standard [Origin] Uncut Key
€12,48 EUR
F.E.A.R 3 Uncut [Steam] Key
€12,46 EUR

Love to know how that plays, as I Made a mod for OpFlash back in uni and Bohemia are great devs.

Plays as the original OF. Excellent.

DayZ fun, just make sure you have friends! I got murdered by bandits yesterday because I tried trecking it alone :(
Want to join? You play it over your steam account? (I made a thread in the gaming section)

What edition is that?

ARMA X. All Arma games and addons in one bundle.
I already had arma 2 but it was cheaper to buy the bundle. If you can find it that is

Just picked up:

Jeff Bridges - self titled album and
Alison Krauss & US - So long so wrong

Oh my...couldn't resist and bought the current HumbleBundle.com pack.

The Humble Indie Bundle V

Five incredible, best-selling games. Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

7$

Back