Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,681 comments
new glasses

they look neat 👍

They're still selling the fat ones? I thought the slim ones are the only ones they sell nowadays.

Probably used.

Got a pair of front Brembo blanks for the MR2 from Time_Attack in the mail today. First time I've been impressed by the postal service, but he does just live about 4 hours north of me. :lol:

461681_467528163272845_651187551_o.jpg

I bought this:
2100MicrosoftPointsXbox360ImportacininglesaolL.jpg

to buy this off the Marketplace:
10974.jpg

I've played it before but I never actually owned it so I decided to buy it and I must say it is quite enjoyable but also very difficult at times.

*NFS:MW*

I've played it before but I never actually owned it so I decided to buy it and I must say it is quite enjoyable but also very difficult at times.

Just wait until you get to the end, not going to ruin the story, but the last task is really difficult until you can work out what to do, and quickly too....

Very cool! Cool picture to! :)

Cheers. It's actually even more impressive than the photo suggests. Large portions of the armour can be removed or opened to expose circuits etc. The chest and hand repulsors light up as do the eyes and all the flaps for flight can be opened. Oh and all the fingers have proper joints so there is full articulation in the hands.

Just wait until you get to the end, not going to ruin the story, but the last task is really difficult until you can work out what to do, and quickly too....

Thats if I get too the end. :lol:

These Milestone events are killing me.
:(

LEGO Minecraft set.

minecraft-lego-set-review_rftoe_2.jpg

And some LOTR stuff, the Gandalf Arrives and Shelob Attacks sets.

LG9469lg.jpg

LEGO-LOTR-Shelob-Attacks.jpg

Cheers. It's actually even more impressive than the photo suggests. Large portions of the armour can be removed or opened to expose circuits etc. The chest and hand repulsors light up as do the eyes and all the flaps for flight can be opened. Oh and all the fingers have proper joints so there is full articulation in the hands.

Man, that is amazing. Where did you get it from if I might ask....?

Back