Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
Polarized sunglasses?

No, didn't have a huge need for polarized at this time. I may get some lenses down the road that are, but the optics and frame fit is what sold me on this particular pair. I road for 5 hours today, it was dark and overcast but everything looked crisp and just popped! With the visuals and keeping the wind (and bugs) out of my eyes, it's a win/win for me!

Nope. I use a pair of Tommy Hilfiger's for 3 years now and the frame is overdue for replacement. Plus a slight adjustment for my vision.

The picture isn't showing up on the app, Pako. Which franes did you get?

And welcome to the Oakley family. My latest pair is my third. Love 'em. 👍

Ahhh... One of the other jackets. Mine are the Flaks. Unlike your bouncing problem, the Flak Jackets are the only ones that my eye lashes didn't rub on. :lol:

TB
Ahhh... One of the other jackets. Mine are the Flaks. Unlike your bouncing problem, the Flak Jackets are the only ones that my eye lashes didn't rub on. :lol:

:lol: Gotta trim them back man.... Glad I'm not the only genetic oddity! :D

For my Star Wars worshiping son...

star-wars-xbox-20110722-135607.jpg

star_wars_lightsaber_remote_controlled_night_light_2.jpg

It's the wall light not the duvet! :lol:

Lucky son! I only got my dad's old original figures which I couldn't even take out of the box. :grumpy:

Na, not really, I wasn't that fortunate. :D

I uploaded some pics of my restaurant but the bloody computer crash from the heat. (This was last night) I'll have another attempt tonight so I can wallow in my self-smugness.

Please tell me that wall light makes the right noises when you switch it on and off... :dopey:

After 2 and a bit years, I finally decided it was time for a wheel upgrade:

logitech-g27-racing-wheel-01.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest the chairs are to high for the tables and for a grown man it's a pain to get legs under the table; about 6inches of clearance. I prefer the bar anyhow. ;)

Looks nice shem. 👍
How's the food?

Here's mine.

samsung-950-a.jpg

New monitor to replace my ailing Acer artifact.

Cheers Shaun.

Bought these things yesterday.

Dell Optiplex 210L GX520 GX620 CPU Fan & Shroud - $12.99 w/ shipping:
$(KGrHqF,!hME-YE6Vj84BPnGWvnNfg~~60_3.JPG

Dell Dimension 5100C OptiPlex GX520 GX620 SFF 275W PSU - $21.98 w/ shipping:
$(KGrHqZHJEkE-jSyKcqpBPyR2FuJu!~~60_3.JPG

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 800 RAM - $50.98 w/shipping:
20-231-207-TS

All of those are for fixing and upgrading a Dell computer.

Canon PG-210 XL CL-211 XL and 4-Inch x 6-Inch - 50 Sheets - $40.37:
41HR%2BUXwp-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

New ink for the printer when it runs out and even the XL carts are cheaper than the regular old HP carts. I saw one website which had it for $21 and free shipping but it was a Indonesia website. Sounded too good to be true so of course I never ordered it from there.

1340866.jpg

4 of these 18" with tyres, second hand, for £200. They need refurbishing, so I'm going to fill in the holes in the veneer, and then get them powder coated in anthracite grey. I'll post up a picture when I've got them done.

Back