Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
Set of Goodyear RT/S tires for my Blazer:
2012-06-11_19-56-30_619.jpg

And the alignment was off, so I had that fixed for $70. It was wobbling like mad at 65+mph, so I figured I'd stop and ask some questions at the Goodyear place, noticed the tread was getting a bit close anyway, so I figured I'd just replace them.

Rides much smoother now.

W3HS
At last:

(has been open for over a week now)

Looks really nice.

W3HS
Food's really good. The head chef is a proper Thai chef so all the food is original Thai cuisine.

So it's more authentic than British Chinese food? Good stuff. I remember when I discovered what real Chinese food is like. Pigs ears and bladders. Yum :ill:

So it's more authentic than British Chinese food? Good stuff. I remember when I discovered what real Chinese food is like. Pigs ears and bladders. Yum :ill:

They also eat insects, but I guess the most disgusting to me is Starfish. Like, eew... :ill:

Prince.M5
They also eat insects, but I guess the most disgusting to me is Starfish. Like, eew... :ill:

It's a far cry from the chicken satay and sweet and sour chicken I'm used to. Japanese and Thai food are awesome though. And while I'm at it, Indian food too.

Japanese and Thai food are awesome though. And while I'm at it, Indian food too.

They're awesome and can be find easily in Malaysia. Speaking of Indian food, tonight I'll be going to the 'Mamak' restaurant to have some Roti Paratha and lamb curry. Consider that as my latest 'future' purchase :lol:

Prince.M5
They're awesome and can be find easily in Malaysia. Speaking of Indian food, tonight I'll be going to the 'Mamak' restaurant to have some Roti Paratha and lamb curry. Consider that as my latest 'future' purchase :lol:

A nice reminder of the fact that it's 9pm and I haven't had a single morsel of food today. Will be running home for dinner when I get off this train.

spunwicked
Never played Ico or SOTC before.

Nice choice. I've only played ico, and I didn't really give it the time it deserved. It was amazing. Think I'll order a copy of that and mgs hd collection when I eventually get my ps3 shipped over to me.

Curse you evil video game publishers for reissuing your games and fooling us mere mortals into buying them again. Although in the case of ico and sotc, it's not too bad considering how much the originals are going for.

I know right? :lol: The smiley bee's keep me company on late game nights.

I have a similar gaming chair but unfortunately it's a bit small and it chafes my thighs if I use it for too long. On the plus side it has a pretty sweet cup holders and steering wheel.

9173nd820.jpg

@ syntax error, that just reminds me of why this forum needs a like button.

Nice chair. Must be kind of difficult to get into. Does it try to come with you when you stand up?

Welcome to Asia. ;) The food here ain't nought like back home. Not real Chinese, anyhow.

I know right? :lol: The smiley bee's keep me company on late game nights.

:lol:

W3HS
Welcome to Asia. ;) The food here ain't nought like back home. Not real Chinese, anyhow.

actually, my experience with real Chinese cuisine was had in Chinatown in Toronto. I'm lucky I'm in Japan. The food is amazing. I'm not writing off Chinese food altogether though. My father in law wants to take me to a Chinese restaurant next time i'm in Nagoya. Will need to be open minded for that one.

Went to a morrocan restaurant on Sunday and was pleasantly surprised. All this food talk is making me hungry. Should really revive/create a food thread.

I stopped at a 🤬 shop of epic proportions by the name of JR. Had to buy something while I was there, figured I'd drop $40 on this since I've kind of always wanted a stetson:
14718%20BRN.JPG

Stetson
My head is so big I had to go XL. Luckily the only one they had in that size was the one that caught my eye when I first walked in.

Last edited:
My head is so big I had to go XL.
He's not kidding. It's like the size of a watermelon. A smaller, probably-seedless watermelon, to be sure; but still. I bought him a hat and it didn't even come close to fitting.

Last edited:
Toronado
I bought him a hat and it didn't even come close to fitting.

Makes it look all the more silly.
:P
Wiegert
Nice looking hat for the price, actually.

Great quality, too. And comfy. Haven't taken it off once since I got it 3 hours ago and I'm not planning to any time soon.

Love it more than I thought I would. Well worth the money.

Back