Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
At last:

7175194111_3dd214594a.jpg

(has been open for over a week now)

Wait, let me understand this, you bought the restaurant? Congratulations! Looks nice 👍

Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's 18x8/5x108/+40
F7315370.jpg

235/40/18 BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 tires
BFGoodrich-g-Force-Sport-COMP-2-Tread-Close-Profile.jpg

So I had 2 months to use a £5 discount coupon which I received after ordering a shirt back in April.

Decided to make use of it while I had the chance:

fig,black,mens,ffffff.jpg

£16 in total.

Got these the other day. Awesome I recommend them.

1646.jpg

Sharp and colourful. What more could you want.

One for my daughter, one for me.

imagekpu.jpg

And, for my birthday I got ManGrate, The Grill Enhancement System. It's the grilling equivalent of a cast iron skillet.

imageilz.jpg

macbookair2012.jpg

apple-macbook-air-redesign-specs-0.jpg

New 2012 Macbook Air 13 inch with Ivey Bridge Intel I5, upgraded to 8gb RAM. Converting to a Mac from growing up PC is a scarry thought! Just gonna jump in

Last edited:
I just bought Forza 4, a used xbox controller form games stop, and 1600 MS points. My mom bought a house and there was a working xbox 360 250gb (newest version too) in a cabinet.

I found a 1987 Ford Mustang 5.0 on Craigslist for $1500. Its a working car but does need a little work, good for a first car. Really going to try and get it.

New 2012 Macbook Air 13 inch with Ivey Bridge Intel I5, upgraded to 8gb RAM. Converting to a Mac from growing up PC is a scarry thought! Just gonna jump in

There's a new macbook pro in the works that is about as thin as the Air and its spec are better IIRC.

BodyGlove:
3.jpg

Gave my Otter Box Defender to my sister a few months ago. Went until 2 days ago without incident.

I've dropped it 5 times in the past two days. Figured I should protect it for $15, lest it be a pile of scrap by the end of the week.

And a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable for $10.

Still waiting for my Lens...
I PAID THE 13$ FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING FOR A REASON BEST BUY.
Still says order being fulfilled when it should of been here yesterday or today.

Hard to show it off, but I just got done paying $600 to have 3 trees removed from my property. :grumpy:

How do you run and hike in flip flops?
Easy after first 4 strides flip flop digs into ground turns under, Then this happens flop breaks causing 3 toes to get road rash cursing follows then other flop does same thing. End up barefooted(with flip flops in hand because you know for a fact that you can fix them when you get home) Duct tape applied.:nervous:

Gtuned
Still waiting for my Lens...
I PAID THE 13$ FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING FOR A REASON BEST BUY.
Still says order being fulfilled when it should of been here yesterday or today.

Took me 3 weeks to get my car speakers from Best Buy when I payed for 2 day shipping, so I know that feel.

Back