• 36,678 comments
New 29" MTB as posted in the biking thread:
944537_10200427288916157_1260146689_n.jpg

And bought a new 3x6m party tent.
002877160_1_2.jpg

Nice Bert congratz

Enjoy it

Don't fall to hard when you crossing the mountains :lol:

55mm F1.8 Super Takumar Lens it was part of a kit, the body is a Asahi Pentax AOHC SV SLR.

Made up a custom book of my best work from 2010-2012 on Shutterfly last week, and finally got here today.

Looks superb. Please tell me you're pursuing some sort of career in the design field; it'd be lucky to have you 👍

Woohoo, First DSLR going to have a lot learn.. but very happy..:sly:

Awesome! My girlfriend's got one, and it means my older D60 is almost never touched.

Bought a pair of raw denim after going without it for a few years. I always pick the best times to get them; like right when the weather is hitting consistent mid-20's. I figure since I'll be biking more this summer, they'll get their wear.

ss13-27.jpg

Right now though? So stiff.

Safety measure for Le Mans, it has "Type 1 Diabetic" engraved.

$(KGrHqFHJDME9!QEysBTBP(oYHG36w~~60_12.JPG

Clothing for the summer and Le Mans.

$T2eC16RHJIQE9qUHsj5KBQZBmmPbKg~~60_35.JPG

And something else.

51NqLWC6VKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Rub_Rabbits.jpg

First ever DS game I owned, lost it years ago. Bought it back just there for £2. So much fun.

Well after getting a Pentax with the Super Takumer lens (see 6 posts up) I picked up today..

Praktica PLC2 SLR
Praktica Super TL SLR
Astral 180mm Telephoto F3.5 Lens
Pentacon 200mm Telephoto F4 Lens

Carl Zeiss Jenna 50mm F2.8 Lens

Pentacon 50mm F1.8 Lens

and cream of the crop that was delivered today also...

Zorki 4K Rangefinder with Jupiter 8 Lens (50mm F2)

and cream of the crop that was delivered today also...

Zorki 4K Rangefinder with Jupiter 8 Lens (50mm F2)

I was looking at the Zorki's a month ago, they seem like nice little cameras at a great price. I would purchase one but film is going out in my area.

Business Class flight JHB -> Sydney in Sept. All for $200. God bless frequent flier points. Now I just need to work out the best way to get to JHB.
fez.gif

a3805_wideweb__470x300,0.jpg

I was looking at the Zorki's a month ago, they seem like nice little cameras at a great price. I would purchase one but film is going out in my area.

I'm going to develop my own film into negs and then scan them. I do have some places close by that still develop film but I just want to try it out and enjoy the whole process.

How many camera's do you have Sprite? Just curious :D.

2 Pentax Bodies - Film SLR
2 Praktica Bodies - Film SLR
1 Zork Body - Rangefinder

8 Lenses

1 Fuji Body - Digital Mirrorless
1 Canon Body - Digital SLR

4 Lenses

:scared::dopey::ill:

TB
I'm betting he has fewer cameras than you have watches! :dopey:

I wish I had the cash flow for watches too, I do have a few though.

I'm not so sure! :scared: I can fully appreciate amassing a collection of camera's though, if one has the skill to use them.

I guess its an aesthetics thing. Most people on here loves Planes, Trains and Automobiles so we all have some sort of love for industrial design and I guess things like watches and cameras are an extension of that. 👍

GAS strikes again:

SPaao05.jpg

Late model judging by the serial, bit of brassing on the bottom plate but that's all cool. I wanted a FM2n since it's lighter (it'll live alongside my Leica/Hexar for wide/tele shots) than my F3HP and last October the batteries in the F3 died in the cold so I was left with a heavy lump of brass in my bag for quite a while. Not as refined or as well built as my F3 or Leica, but that's to be expected.

GAS strikes again:

SPaao05.jpg

Late model judging by the serial, bit of brassing on the bottom plate but that's all cool. I wanted a FM2n since it's lighter (it'll live alongside my Leica/Hexar for wide/tele shots) than my F3HP and last October the batteries in the F3 died in the cold so I was left with a heavy lump of brass in my bag for quite a while. Not as refined or as well built as my F3 or Leica, but that's to be expected.

Very nice looking.

Back