Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
My M42 to Fuji X adapter arrived today. I looks a bit like the one below.

566-1562-thickbox.jpg

Last edited:
Greatest Thursday of my life (I'll never get another one the same - #1 favorite [Pokemon] episode today as well)! - I had pre-ordered them since mid March, got them today (my two Plasma Freeze Theme Decks "Psy Crusher" and "Frost Ray"):
970288_499113933477820_761832830_n.jpg

although not pictured, I also had to buy some ferret food and soft pet bedding. I'm taking care of my mom's husband's ferret. Another wish of mine also came true, taking care of one of my favorite animals in the world (I just wished that sea otters or weasels could be kept as pets - any mustelid will do, so ferrets are the closes I can keep as pets)

I'm a fan of Penguin clothing, good quality and a reasonable price. (Especially in TK Maxx, they normally have quite alot in stock).

Yeah Penguin clothing is really good quality. I have a Penguin t-shirt, this one actually.
CF59D39E_zpsb821c597.jpg

And it has washed and washed. Brilliant quality. The t-shirt was £65 and the shirt was £59 with 20% off.

Bit pricy, but will last forever.

Yeah Penguin clothing is really good quality. I have a Penguin t-shirt, this one actually.
CF59D39E_zpsb821c597.jpg

And it has washed and washed. Brilliant quality. The t-shirt was £65 and the shirt was £59 with 20% off.

Bit pricy, but will last forever.

Just got 2 shirts today 27$ each on sale and a belt for 19$, great to hear they are quality, never heard of Penguin before 👍

Just got 2 shirts today 27$ each on sale and a belt for 19$, great to hear they are quality, never heard of Penguin before 👍

Penguin must be a lot cheaper in other countries. 2 tops for that price is really cheap!

But yeah, Penguin is a really good name, really hard wearing.

Another year's worth of CC just before I graduate (which, IMO, is the price they should be selling it for):

UmmaqcO.jpg

Penguin must be a lot cheaper in other countries. 2 tops for that price is really cheap!

But yeah, Penguin is a really good name, really hard wearing.

Oh I'm just visiting the us right now, I am sure I've never heard of it in Egypt before :sly: Got another 2 yesterday 👍

New bike gps/computer and cadence meter, since my old bare as bones cheapo model bit the dust the opportunity to upgrade came along.

Garmin Edge 500.

6a00d83451bb7069e201310fa7e6af970c-800wi

Fingers crossed it turns up tomorrow so I can put some miles on it over the weekend. Probably be here Monday though.

Cheers Shaun.

Shaun
New bike gps/computer and cadence meter, since my old bare as bones cheapo model bit the dust the opportunity to upgrade came along.

Garmin Edge 500.

Fingers crossed it turns up tomorrow so I can put some miles on it over the weekend. Probably be here Monday though.

Cheers Shaun.

Fancy pick-up dude 👍. Can you plot your rides on google maps with it?

It does it automatically.
Just install Garmin Connect on your PC and plug in the unit after a ride.
For such a little gadget it's amazing how many fields of data it can record. I bought the cadence sensor with it as well and may look into getting the heart rate monitor down the track.
A mate from work put me onto it and when I checked it out I decided I just had to have one. :)
A great feature also is that you can customize the screens with up to six fields of data to check in real time while riding.

Cheers Shaun.

Wow, that is swish! Have fun clocking up the miles on that bad boy.

Does it have a total distance clock? Mine only goes up to 5 digits so I'm wandering what happens when I crack 10k. I'd like to know if yours can record above that limit.

W3HS
Does it have a total distance clock? Mine only goes up to 5 digits so I'm wandering what happens when I crack 10k. I'd like to know if yours can record above that limit.

Pretty sure it's in the menus.
I'll assume the web based storage (Garmin Connect) would be unlimited distance. As for the unit I'll check it all out for you when it turns up.

Are you thinking of your record?

Cheers Shaun.

Are you thinking of your record?

It did cross my mind. I'm currently set to track distance using a GPS logger but I'm still looking for alternatives if they are out there. I'd rather have several systems running than just one which could be inaccurate or stop working.

Back