Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
Well my package finally arrived after a week of waiting.

Also, I bought this 4GB thumbdrive to replace the one I had lost.

Now my collection of 4GB thumbdrives is complete again! Here they are.

Did I mention I have an unhealthy obsession with 4GB thumbdrives? :indiff:

Picked up a Tokina 11 -16mm f2.8 ATX DX MKII Nikon F Mount on Saturday, damn nice lens.

CRN_5438.jpg

Last edited:
Mallorca is one of my favorite places in the world. Spent my honeymoon there and went back for a week last summer. Enjoy your trip.

I know, really nice place. The hotel is on a cliff edge, looking out over the Med.

Cliff diving anyone??

Expect pics in August.

$(KGrHqR,!iIE9Y5dlhfBBPl+NG1-Cg~~60_35.JPG

My old one is going to expire in June, so in preparation for Le Mans I bought a new one and one as a backup. 34€ incl. shipping from the UK, they're not available in France. :(

I caved in:

bose_ae2_610x3581.jpg

These things sound amaaaazing :0 and they'd better for the price, got dammit. It was a tough decission to blow $190 on headphones, but after trying them it was like omfg where have you been all my life. Absolutely comfortable too, they almost caress your ears and head.

^ When I upgraded to in ear headphones of a similar price makes me wonder how people listen to music on their cheap Apple headphones every day. It's such an improvement I would never, ever go back. Even ones that are £40 are a major improvement that everyone needs to understand!

Hahahahah, I can't believe people actually buy this stuff!!

The comments on that page will make your side hurt.

Before I got this shirt I was just your average 400 pound Wal-Mart door greeter. After wearing this baby underneath my blue vest one fine day, I could see the new appreciation and even, in some cases, envy, as my customers passed through and noted the amazing sexual essence this shirt radiated. I met my white knight stallion that day, where he swept me off my feet and into the passenger basket of his motorized shopping cart. I now leisurely maintain our very own single wide because this shirt let me meet the man of my dreams, assistant manager at McDonalds where he makes enough money to support us both. I never have to work again!

With all this free time I have decided to pursue my passion and spread to others the joy that Kitten Shirt has brought me. I now make my own kitten shirt beaded jewelry which I sell on amazon

Back