Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
Shifter boot, swaybar end links, and on the side some batteries for my camera:
526561_615824505111842_820856752_n.jpg
How much did that green stuff on the keyboard set you back :nervous: I'm guessing at least a couple hours:crazy:.

Technically not my latest purchase, it was my fiance's but it's in our house. Ignore the cat, he's stupid.

imag0985u.jpg

EDIT: Also ignore the plastic wrap on the stool, I haven't removed any of the protective films yet.

I'll share since its not a food item or grocery stuff. I bought it yesterday at Fry's Electronics, I went there to check out the prices for external hard drives and internal hard drives, running low on space. Also I wanted to see printers & scanners, need one.

May not have been cheap, but its the only place I found the full box version of the game. Pokemon Black. I now own all 4 Unova games - I'm going to play an 'all cat team'. I love Reshiram's art on the box

945531_493932457329301_165019442_n.jpg

I took the photo on my bed.

Yes, the sad thing is that it isn't illegal. I ask people politely and they still look at me oddly. I had one situation where there were a couple girls and I was doing a photography project. I asked if I could use a picture of them for my class and they all got really shy. I guess it's the fact that photography is usually linked with paparazzi or stalkers..

It's sad to see that but it's kind of true.

That's where you're going wrong. :P

14244444_130114123000.jpg

I'm a sucker for a good water gun. Love to terrorize the kiddos.

Loved that one so much, had to get a bigger one.

0088595414900_500X500.jpg

Air pressure performance lets you blast water up to 40 feet!
Easy pump handle for powerful blasting action
3 powerful adjustable nozzles
Angle Meter for maximum performance
Holds up to 74 oz. of water
Weighs about 6 1/2 lbs. when filled

Still mad that TB's is bigger than mine. :ouch:

TB
It's not very often I get to hear that. :embarrassed:

:lol: Sorry to hear that.

TB
And what the hell are you buying water guns for? It's cold and snowing still!

But I have to be prepared, TB! You just never know when the local Hooters could be hosting a wet t-shirt contest. I am ready, willing, able, and packing enough water to..........well, you get it.

I have a Karcher in the garage. Sucker will take stain clean off the fence. Thankfully it also has an adjustment knob so I can spray the kids without fear of... damage. :lol:

I have a few scars from pressure washers. Milling machines? Lathes? Grinders? All used perfectly responsibly. Pressure washers? All out war in the college material store.

My mom today bought a blender, and a printer. The printer is in my room, since I'm on the only one with a pc. My younger brother and uncle use internet on their PS3, my mom has a vista laptop but doesn't know how to use them much.
942314_494366493952564_1750398329_n.jpg

What I really needed was a scanner, which this printer has, so I upload my drawings and arts to my PC.

One of these.
web_main_pic_profire6103.jpg

One of these.
shr-sm57_3.jpg

One of these.
boss-bd2-blues-driver-with-free-extras-12-p.jpg

And one of these as it kills two birds with one stone (Chorus and stereo output for live double tracking).
DV020_Jpg_Jumbo_151257_V.jpg

Last edited:
So today I got the first of those, the second one is due to arrive next week. Due to the doctor messing the prescription up / giving me false information I bought one (since he said it's impossible to get one prescribed but my local pharmacy just...made it possible) and then got another one for free with my prescription. Impressed with it so far.

iBGStar-IPhone.jpeg

http://www.bgstar.com/web/ibgstar

That's a neat extension for an iPhone; hopefully, I'll never have to use it.

I'm assuming it doesn't prick your finger for you, though?

Bought myself a 12 pack of original Coke.
I need your guys' help though: Microsoft Encarta '95 for $1? It'd make a good gag gift...

That's a neat extension for an iPhone; hopefully, I'll never have to use it.

I'm assuming it doesn't prick your finger for you, though?

Nope, unfortunately. :D

It's basically like any other glucose meter (bag-wise) but a lot smaller, even smaller than common USB sticks.

11001-kit-ibgstar.jpg

Needed a new outer shell, so bought the North Face Summit Series Point 5 jacket

7654.png

Gore-Tex Pro Shell, oh yeah :sly: Can't wait to be waterproof for once.

Should only ever buy summit series stuff from North Face by the way.

Bought a olive plaid(plaid pattern also has red and blue lines with 98% of the color a really nice dark olive) sports coat(with a pair of pants that fit me and go perfectly with it!) for $15 and three really nice looking ties for $7.50! This has been the best day of thrift shopping ever!

Back