• 36,625 comments
Just bought 3 titles from HK PSN Store :D

FIFA 13 for mere HK $81 - on sale now until August 6 2013

FIFA_13_Global_Cover.jpeg

Nascar 2011 The Game for only HK $62

609592_183221_front.jpg

Ferrari The Race Experience at just below HK $100

ferrari-the-race-experience-ps3-boxart.jpg

Got to love HK PSN :P I might get their PS Plus - for less than US$ 30 a Year .

Just bought 3 titles from HK PSN Store :D

FIFA 13 for mere HK $81 - on sale now until August 6 2013

Nascar 2011 The Game for only HK $62

Ferrari The Race Experience at just below HK $100

Got to love HK PSN :P I might get their PS Plus - for less than US$ 30 a Year .

I bought that Ferrari game quite a while ago, didn't like it, an since deleted it, I hope you like it though. :-)

Very nice Pako! 👍

Thanks! With over 50 lakes in the surrounding area, it was kind of a must. The kids were growing up too fast and needed to start making lasting memories pronto! :D

Besides, like I told my wife, with the Subie gone, I needed another sparkle project. It will be garaged and it will get used to regular waxing and buffing treatments. :)

1358923025_6.png

And 8 of these to go inside it:
StorageReview-Seagate-NAS-HDD.jpg

In RAID 50, that'll equate to 24 TB of useable space... :drool:

Yes, this nerd is jealous! 👍

Please keep us updated how it works out for ya. I have been looking into an affordable NAS for some time now. This box looks amazing!

Just ordered this 17.3" Inspiron. 👍

3104149_ra.jpg

Intel Core i7, 8 gig's of RAM, and a 750 GB hard-drive, all for only $480. Comes with a GeForce GT 525M, but it's still better than my desktop's. Plus, it uses wireless, which my desktop can't.

Last edited:
I went shopping with my wife yesterday and put down £20 to pre-order the PS4..... and my wife didn't flinch.... happy days until she finds out the cost of the games!!

12 feet of Avery 1005 SC with a matte laminate for $67.50, just one of the ups of working at my Dads graphic shop.
null_zps66a83498.jpg

Last edited:
It's not something I could put my finger on. Just felt....... lacking somehow.

Probably just me though.

I played it yesterday for a few hours, I loved it :) The only bad thing is because I am using DS2 stick - works like a charm with no ABS on GT5 - 3 times more pressure, but for Ferrari TRE -- Damn, I must press the buttons like mad to get full brake or throttle :P It seems they made it like that so DS3 can be used with better accuracy. I'm using both rear triggers and face buttons for accel and brake, while shifting with L1 and R1, lots of finger work :lol: Loving the 288 GTO - legendary car and 355 Berlinetta.

Yes, this nerd is jealous! 👍

Please keep us updated how it works out for ya. I have been looking into an affordable NAS for some time now. This box looks amazing!

Well strictly speaking, it isn't a NAS. You can't connect it directly to your network, it's more like a traditional external hard drive. But I'd imagine that you could make it so that your network can access it once it's connected to your computer.

Right now, I have the 4-bay model loaded with 3 TB drives in a RAID 5 configuration. Haven't really tried much networking-wise with it, but I have used the program Plex to stream video from it to my PS3 and it worked fairly well.

I played it yesterday for a few hours, I loved it :) The only bad thing is because I am using DS2 stick - works like a charm with no ABS on GT5 - 3 times more pressure, but for Ferrari TRE -- Damn, I must press the buttons like mad to get full brake or throttle :P It seems they made it like that so DS3 can be used with better accuracy. I'm using both rear triggers and face buttons for accel and brake, while shifting with L1 and R1, lots of finger work :lol: Loving the 288 GTO - legendary car and 355 Berlinetta.

I've just re-downloaded it, just to see if I was a bit hastey.

Well flywheel was starting to squeak so decided to move up upgrade so bought an expensive kit

Exedy carbon clutch kit + Ultralight Flywheel and counter weight

exedy_hyper_carbon_series.jpg

I bought a pretty sweet dishwasher today:

images

I can sense the jealousy already. (Not my kitchen, installer comes Wednesday)

Way to go! 👍

About the price differences, don't even mention it... Did you know that the US and Canada had a Christmas offer where they could buy the kit (D600 + 24-85mm VR lens) for the price of the body only ($1999.95)...? Insane.

Ordered a Toshiba Qosmio X70-A00U.

2.jpg

i7-4700QM
nVidia GTX770M
32GB RAM
2TB Hybrid drive +256GB SSD

While the 32GB RAM is a little overkill it's got pretty solid stuff for the money. Paid AU$1000 less than any other store had it for too.

Back