Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,625 comments
Pre Ordered GT6 Yesterday at GameStop.

Worth it just to get the Shelby GT500 and Viper ahead of time for Photomode :P

So happy.

wacom-bamboo.jpg

Nice, is that one of the older ones? I don't see it in their current catalog. I've been wanting to get a Wacom tablet for some fiddling, but even the low end Fun tablets costs quite a bit. Maybe I should get an older model.

Just got a Samsung Galaxy 4 mini delivered :). Here it is against its bigger brother. The full size one is too big and too expensive for what I want. I got a black one though
samsung-galaxy-s4-mini1.jpg
That picture is a S3 vs S3 Mini though. :P

The S4 version is more square in the corners.

Like this:

samsung-galaxy-s4-mini-10.jpg

Right you are. Google image search let me down, and I didn't bother checking the image against the thing in my hand. Front camera and light sensor are flipped around between the 3 and 4 minis.

Hobby Lobby had a sale on signs. Went a little nuts.

In the kitchen:
bK2kFlOl.jpg

Hallway:
ukhlhupl.jpg

Theater Room:
SKBDf9al.jpg

Laundry Room:
8TMOtuOl.jpg

I had a guy I worked with make me some speaker stands. I think they came out quite nice. And yes, the center speaker is at about a 10° pitch so it's not aimed at your shins.

jVsy1hml.jpg

9k4ioDMl.jpg

More fun stuff coming on Thursday and less fun but arguably more important stuff coming next Thursday. :D

Of the signs, I like the 'normal family' and mancave signs the most.👍

I went and pre-ordered these yesterday.

gta-5-cover.png

10207548.jpg

Waiting to pre-order GT6 untill they have announced the Collector's and Signature's Edition.

Last edited:
Nice signs TB!

Speedy, is GTA V for the PC? Commodore 64? or a console?

I don't know how many are being made (other CUUSOO sets were few and far between) but I've managed to get my sweaty palms onto this*:

LEGO-Back-to-the-Future-Delorean-Time-Machine-Box-CUUSOO-at-SDCC-20131.jpg

Last edited:
Speedy6543
Of the signs, I like the 'normal family' and mancave signs the most.👍
The Normal Family... I like as apparently it's a quote from Homer Simpson and the Mancave I find hilarious due to its placement in the laundry room. :lol:
Dooblewasur
Nice signs TB!
TYVM
Mike Rotch
I do likes that one - nice purchase 👍
It should look good on the wall once I get it hung. 👍

Hopefully it doesn't rattle and hum when I'm watching a movie!

For the rest if the theater room decor, I cant decide on similar signs or movie posters. Thoughts, anyone?

*big ol' house*
Its a big purchase... Expect some car threads now that I have a garage of my own to work in!

Reminds me of the rebel's boss level from Modern Warfare, the one with the greenhouse in the back garden...

TB
For the rest if the theater room decor, I cant decide on similar signs or movie posters. Thoughts, anyone?

Vintage movie posters (Easy Rider/ Casablanca/ Gone with the Wind/ Le Mans etc) would be pretty sweet, as long as they aren't too big, I reckon.

The following product has just been ordered for my PS3:

Western Digital Scorpio Blue 2.5" 750GB 5400RPM SATA-II - OEM

Western%20Digtial%20Scorpio%20Blue%20750GB.jpg

Total Price: £56.69

Probably because of low price Ebay seller claimed item is broken and didn`t want to send over. My answer with the word "lawyer" several times in it changed his mind maybe. Got the information that the game was dispatched. Let`s see...

Back