Elite Athlete Protein Powder!
x1

Animal Pak
Universal Nutrition Animal Pak
44 Packs
The Original Multivitamin Pack!
x1

Last edited:
I've just completed my first online purchase on the Iron Maiden website. Money well spent in my opinion.

main559.jpg

main544.jpg

Last edited:
These showed up yesterday. :D

BenQ W1070
Z1pK3pKl.jpg

Logitech Harmony Smart Control Hub (iPhone not included but works great with my RAZR)
LMkWASTl.jpg

I needed that as all of the components (except for the projector, naturally) are in the mech room so an IR remote isn't an option. The hub converts either RF from the remote or wireless from the phone into IR. The included mini IR blaster should be able to be run back to the theater room to control the projector. 👍

In action, although the pictures really doesn't do it justice (click for larger):

Weekend project - get it mounted to the ceiling (it's currently sitting on a chair :lol:), the IR blaster set up and a rack build for the components and movies.

NICE DUDE!!!! I have really enjoyed watching the progression of your room! 👍

Nice purchase, TB. Although, for a minute, I thought it read "Beno" as in the pills that help you stop farting. :P

:lol:

My Weber stuff finally arrived.

Pair of Weber BBQ Gloves
Weber Rib Rack
Weber Corn Holders (shaped like my WSM)
Weber Potato Nails
Weber Salt & Pepper Shakers
Weber Ash Scooper

QrXhK86.jpg

Well, I got some random crap over the past few weeks...
Tales of Xillia Collectors Edition:
100_6097s.jpg

New shock absorbers, tires, and wheels for my 1/10 scale Axial Exo Terra Buggy:
100_6099s.jpg

1/10 scale Proline "Ridge-Line" bumper kit for my 1/10 scale Axial SCX-10:
100_6102s.jpg

Bought a pile of stuff:

- GoPro LCD Touch BacPac
- GoPro Tripod Mount
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations for PC
- Pre-Ordered, despite my previous apprehension towards it, an Xbox One and Forza 5
- Cygnett matte-black hard case for my SGNII

31939gr.jpg

Just wondering how long it will take untill I make some scratches on those kneepads.
Yes, I'm still a kneedown virgin. A trackday should suffice I suppose. :sly:

Picked up this as well to keep me busy untill GTA V comes out.
driver-san-francisco.jpeg

Bought a GoPro Hero 3 at Target. They currently are giving a free suction cup with it so I was sold. I also got a 8gb SD card and preordered GT6 at GameStop.

Went on an Amazon spree:

Pirates of Silicon Valley
220px-Movieposterposv.jpg

The Place Beyond the Pines
51vlXsGwC1L._SX385_.jpg

Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview
steve-jobs-the-lost-interview-poster-artwork-robert-x-cringely-steve-jobs-small.jpg

Lupin The Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine
250px-Woman_Called_Fujiko_Mine_box.jpg

24ct box of sesame snaps
loucks-sesame-snap.jpg

GNC Triflex 240ct
GNC%20triflex%20fast-acting.jpg

Staedtler Pencil Sharpener
Staedtler-Tub-Pencil-Sharpeners-double-hole-sharpener.jpg

Staedtler Design Pencil Set
51Sz1ZhXQWL.jpg

Faber-Castell Art Pencil Set
119065.jpg

Pentel Hi-Polymer Eraser 3-pack
25838.jpg

Canon CanoScan LiDE210
canon_canoscan_lide_210.jpg

And I pre-ordered the following:

The Great Gatsby
The+Great+Gatsby+%282013%29.jpg

Elysium
69379_large.jpg

Pacific Rim
61kz1XPh-YL.jpg

Digimon Collection Seasons 1-4
1586yj9.jpg

And last but not least, From Up on Poppy Hill
60352_front.jpg

New front brakes for my trusty CRV, figured I'd give the ATE PremiumOne slotted rotors a try since they were half price, they seem to get some good reviews, so far so good.

E5893C72-8660-4DF9-A1F6-D8F217A2500C-194-00000025B4670B42_zps265d50ad.jpg

Stock pads.

A83D00A5-7FC8-44CD-84C9-E8668A83981D-194-00000025BB98F042_zpsfb230b5a.jpg

I watched The Wolverine in the cinema the other day and realised I hadn't got a copy of the first one, so I picked one up at HMV

Wolverine%20Blu-ray.jpg

Plus I got a grey Hollister top, can't find a picture of it.

Lastly I had to buy a shirt and tie for a wedding this month, I struck lucky. One of the up market shops in Cabbot Circus (Bristol) had a sale on :D So I got a white and blue stripey shirt, which was reduced down from £90 to £35. Also a blue silk tie reduced from £80 to £35. Overall I saved £100, I looked on the website today and the sale has ended, well chuffed.

9495029736_bab05988fc_z.jpg

9492228061_a4541928c7_z.jpg

Excuse the flappy cuffs and dodgy tie knot.

mini_me.gif

Picked up a couple of these beauties for a little SLI action.
EVGA GeForce GTX780 SuperClocked
aCGpcFi.jpg

If I just can't stand the higher temps, then I will be adding full plate water blocks to both of them, but for simplicity I will leave them on air for now.

A little on Water vs. Air, it seems that we are getting to the point where controlling temps with water doesn't give enough of an edge to take the card to new over clocking heights as we seem to be running out of power first, or blowing up cards from too much voltage long before thermal limits are being reached. Since the 780's are on the same PCB as the Titans, there are some nice blocks out there that are available should I decided to go that route. I estimate that I will know fairly quickly if I want to cool with water or not. Expect some reports in the Computers section.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Nice purchase, Pako! :cheers:

Now you need three projectors so you can play 5760x1080 at ~36' wide by 6' tall. ;)

Seed. Planted. :D

Looking forward to some results! What are you doing with your old cards?
Well, will be selling them shortly.

TB
Nice purchase, Pako! :cheers:

Now you need three projectors so you can play 5760x1080 at ~36' wide by 6' tall. ;)

Seed. Planted. :D

You SUCK! :lol:

One of the appealing things about projectors is I could get all three projections to align seamlessly. No monitor bezel to contend with, which in my opinion, is one of the major drawbacks of multi-monitor gaming.

Yongnuo 560 III Flash (has a built in radio trigger):

jual-flash-yongnuo-yn560iii-pk-01.jpg

RF-603 Transceivers:

RF-603.jpg

8x Sanyo Eneloops

1x Sync cord (as a fallback for the radio triggers)

All for less than £100. Will probably add an extra flash since they're so affordable.

You SUCK! :lol:

One of the appealing things about projectors is I could get all three projections to align seamlessly. No monitor bezel to contend with, which in my opinion, is one of the major drawbacks of multi-monitor gaming.
I haven't played any games on it yet but after watching movies for the last few days, 12 feet away from a 13' screen has the makings for some fun.

With a screen 36' wide, you'd have to sit so far back that it would make the entire experience pointless. The equivalent of three 70" monitors, however... :lol:

Back