Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,628 comments
UncleRays-PC-Hot.jpg

Eat those chips, Homer!

use them. or just keep them and sell them later on. do they have the side handle?

lian li's to me are clean, great looking cases. with the cm690 the bottom feet, and ports on topare too flared for my taste. led doesn't help either. it does a damn good job of keeping things cool though.

Yea they both do actually. But like i said, one is broken.

pioneerDEH-P4900IB.jpg

Pioneer DEH-4900IB to replace my almost new Kenwood KDC-MP435U. Going in a 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Coupe with 2 Alpine Type R 12's in a sealed box getting around 1kW RMS from my Boss BLK3D. I listened to Type R's at American near my house. I had them set to run off 2500w RMS (1250 each) and they wouldn't budge. Tough little speakers...

(Note: I didn't buy the abused set. :))

Reason being the Kenwood needs a new harness and I needed a HU sooner than 2 weeks so I bought the Pioneer and the Kenwood harness. Going to either return the Kenwood to BB or sell it.

Labtec ultra flat keyboard:
LAB967486.jpg

Genius traveller 320 optical mouse:
32076346-2-200-0.gif

ALso got a generic gaming/music headset, and:

(best pic i could find)
moded_cases_galaxy3_s.jpg

Inside it, Intel core 2 duo E4500, Nvidia geforce 8600GT 1gb, 2gb ram, 160gb HD.

After last night I am loving GRID. Just make sure you dont turn on the pro-mode and you will love the game too. Glad I figured out what I did wrong. 👍

Not exactly for myself, but I got myself a new laptop for work today. A Dell Vostro 1400 with 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB ram, 250GB harddrive, MS Office Small Business, and XP Professional. Should be here in a week and a half or so.

dell-vostro-1400-laptop.jpg

Got this on the way home from work:
Great fans think alike! :D

CIMG2662.jpg

Picked these up at Costco while I was there to get a replacement VP504 due to a failure in the memory buffer. :ouch:

I also picked up a few of these at Costco as well, as we are doing some changes to our landscaping and these not only are great lighting kits, but were priced nearly half of what they usually sell for. 👍

CIMG2663.jpg

A co-worker just picked it up today. Does it have online play like Star Wars? If it does I might have to pick it up. If not I'll just wait and borrow his when he's done.

TB
A co-worker just picked it up today. Does it have online play like Star Wars? If it does I might have to pick it up. If not I'll just wait and borrow his when he's done.

I don't believe so, but I can't say for sure.

Latest Posts

Back