Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,628 comments
KWC Desert Eagle (Red Gas) w/blowback
*snip*
I'm in love with it!

Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn.......... :drool:👍
So using it in a shooting range or something? What bullets are you using? .357? :D

EK9 Type-r headlights

2719463955a7908530603o.jpg

Oh and my white jumper i have on in the pic lol

So using it in a shooting range or something? ....
lol, yeah in my back yard. I got soda cans set up with bricks on top to keep them in place. Rips right through em (400+ fps) :D. And luckily, I have a wood fence behind to stop them if I miss.

673927gg.jpg

I've been looking for a DivX DVD player for some time now, I had some trouble finding one with decent sized subtitles for DivX movies. This LG model had some good reviews and you can even alter its firmware to change the subtitle's size and color.

humax_9200tb.jpg

Humax 9200TB. In black, as the "b" suggests. What surprised me is that the box had "Made in Europe" written on it. Hmm.

Here's mine, as you can see from the pic:

- PSP Core Pack
- 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
- Intec Carrying Case
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
- Sega Rally Revo
- Worms Open Warfare 2
- Killzone Liberation

Been enjoying it quite a bit, as I type this I've got some videos transferring onto it. Only downside is that I can see myself needing a spare battery or two, the amount of time I spend playing games on it tends to drain the battery quite quickly.

21OgFhl2kcL._SL500_AA200_.jpg

And if that doesn't work very well, an attachment for my Dremel:

51321e98-b919-43ba-99f8-b6bf386ea044_300.jpg

At least I'll have the balancer. :dopey:

Also grabbed an air filter. I'm guessing my morning will be pretty booked and I'll end up rather greasy/dirty.

In looking for a picture of the air filter (pointless, I know), I discovered that my mower has a recall on it and I'll have to take it in, but that'll wait until Monday so I can call them up and schedule.

ooo...do you play source??? if so add peeweegary... :)

Sorry, played 1.6 only and usually play in local servers (Malaysia and Singapore) and sometimes play CZ as well. Can't play anywhere else cause the lag is going to kill me.... :irked:👎

You'll love The Driver, so far it's an excellent book and the Indiana Jones movies are always awesome.

I just got back from Besy Buy with a Wii for my wife's birthday present.

She actually said yes when I asked her if that is what she wanted. I'm wearing her down, guys! I'm going to turn her into a gamer yet!

IMG00181.jpg

New books and movies. Yay.

You'll love The Driver, so far it's an excellent book and the Indiana Jones movies are always awesome.
Woah woah woooaaaahhh. The Driver? Alex Roy?

*snoops*

Good thing the local Barnes & Noble has it in stock. Cause pretty soon they won't. I'll be back in a bit...

With my time away from GTP I had bought these for my RX-7......Sadly my 7 will never wear these babies.....I might update my 7 thread a little later about my RX-7's situation.

AlexRoy-TheDriver.jpg

It was stressin' me out.

EDIT: I believe this is the most color coordinated post of all time. The name, the avatar, the book...just beautiful. Somebody take a picture.

Back