Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,628 comments
Let me just say that mouse is one of the most awesome input devices ever! I've had one for a short while now and I love it.

Nice. Just won an 8925 (or at&t tilt) new in box from ebay. Hopefully I end up being happy with it.

att_tilt_large.jpg

Nice. 👍 Top rated by PC Mag. Really nice phone.

That's a solid phone. My friend recently got one and he's really happy about it. The only complaint he's had is that the wifi tries to connect to stuff every time her stops at a light or stop sign in the car.

As for me, I upgraded from the pre-enV phone to the new enV2. I'm really liking it so far, although the front screen is a tad small for my tastes.

41703.png

I've bought a 4gb version for $100 so I have to return the "rented" one soon.
👍 I'm possibly interested on one. That's pretty cheap...

Shame about the lack of wireless though.

It's a pretty impressive little device even without wireless, It does it's function well.

Yah know... I've been debating about wireless. On one side I like my touch because it's free wifi when I can find a signal, but I'm getting to the point where I'd like to have a connect whereever I go and not have to worry about it.

This cheap player hit on all my requirements, bluetooth, drag & drop, no iBoons, decent os, Touch screen & flash mean no moving parts, and finally small. I can play my music and not have to worry about my c phone dying like if I had one device like an iPhone. I'm selling my iRiver S10 player to cover the cost of the P2.

I'm anticipating to sell my touch and get a Samsung Instinct phone which will cover the net part and since both devices have wifi I think they'll talk together on the P2 and then will be connected to my bluetooth stereo headset. Since they are both slim brick they will probably take up as much room as my LG rumor does now. I just have to figure out what the damage will be on the service plan...

I'm ready to chuck all my Apple stuff and with Android coming it can only get better.

To go with my previous purchase:

Wii Fit
wii_fit.gif

and

Wii Play
000430-wiiplaybox.jpg

We'll have to try then out tonight. Then maybe my whole body can hurt instead of just my shoulders. Damn baseball Home Run Derby. :grumpy: I had one go out of the stadium, though - 617 feet. :D

Bought this yesterday since I hadn't gotten a new football game since the World Cup one, which was awful I might add, 2 years ago. UEFA Euro Cup 2008 is really good considering it's an EA game and I haven't had any issues with it yet. Quite fun too, especially with the "Captain Your Country" mode. Sort of like the pro mode or whatever it's called in Madden. I'm not great at it but if someone else has it I would be willing to give online a go.

euro_2008_ps3boxart_160w.jpg

azenis_rt615.jpg

I managed to kill my Hankook RS2's in 5 months give or take:ouch:
PROTEClasek.jpg

spend 30 bucks to avoid a 100 dollar coupon from the police:grumpy:
mid_435130.gif

50 new spokes for my bike...mine are almost all the way through!
mid_512076.gif

g-sport hub guard

Currently building a project list for my Talon.

So far, the total is well over $20,000 but my dad's buddy is "sponsoring" me.
Stage 3 2.3 Stroker Short Block
Stage 6 4g63 Head
Venom Polished Intake Mani
DNP DSM T3/T4 Manifold W/44m Wastegate Flange
Koyo Radiator
HKS 272 cams exhaust and intake
Fidanza Cam Gears
HKS Head gasket
HKS Valve Springs
FP3065 Ball Bearing Turbo
Solid Lifter Upgrade

Big project. We'll see...

Bought my actual copy of ISOS7 today instead of bumming my buddies pre-release copy he got last week. I was pretty excited to find out it was released since for some reason I though it was June 17th. So far it's great, there are some awesome tracks on it and it's fairly trancy. Great driving around music with the windows down on a warm summer evening.

P6102426.jpg

pioneerDEH-P4900IB.jpg

Pioneer DEH-4900IB to replace my almost new Kenwood KDC-MP435U. Going in a 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Coupe with 2 Alpine Type R 12's in a sealed box getting around 1kW RMS from my Boss BLK3D. I listened to Type R's at American near my house. I had them set to run off 2500w RMS (1250 each) and they wouldn't budge. Tough little speakers...

(Note: I didn't buy the abused set. :))

Reason being the Kenwood needs a new harness and I needed a HU sooner than 2 weeks so I bought the Pioneer and the Kenwood harness. Going to either return the Kenwood to BB or sell it.

So I get an email 6 days after ordering saying that it's on backorder... :grumpy::grumpy: Thanks a whole lot...

But hey. The bright sides are:
I have time to make my wood speaker baffles and get the speakers in and wired.
They upgraded me from the DEH-4900IB to the DEH-P400UB. I went from their normal line to their "Premiere" set with a couple more features, more lights, and other pretty things.

sdfghjjkkk.png

I just realized that.

Poop.

Oh well. It's... erhm... pretty. And I don't listen to the radio much. I have 32GB worth of flash drives (I think... lost track) so my music is all into about 15 flash drives. Yay for HU's that play USB media!

IMG00184.jpg

Canon SD750 Digital Elph. I leave for a month in Europe next Wednesday and needed a camera, my friend has one of these and I love it so I bought my own and 2 2gig memory cards. Carspotting and Euro trip here I come!!

Oh well. Like I said. It plays USB flash and MP3 CD's..

I don't "flip" when I change radio stations and you can use the remote to type in the 3 numbers or 4 for the radio station so it's not bad. Lol.

Back