Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,617 comments
maxresdefault.jpg

10080087.jpg

893862.jpg

180112%20colt%201911.jpg

(That one's for my brother for his birthday)

712YnBtbr1L._SL1200_.jpg

(Cookie Monster jacket)
homerun-under-armour-footwear-1238583-002-micro-g-pulse-mens-training-black-silver.jpg

The savings, man. The savings! Got them all day instead of just in the morning, because employee.

LG G2

gnk0IRw.jpg

wM3pXqK.jpg

The back buttons are weird to get used to but so far I have zero complaints about this phone and highly recommend it... then again it's my first of this kind. And no, I did not get this on Black Friday. Got it earlier in the week when people weren't trying to kill each other for a TV.

Got some things from Amazon's black friday sale.

Monsters University Collectors Edition - $11.00 (Both this version and the regular Blu-Ray version were sold out in 4 minutes)
monsters-university-3-disc-cover-art.jpg

Skyfall - $8.00
lesdoit-skyfall-james-bond-blu-ray-5-600x600.jpg

Fight Club - $4.00
612b5CeDnqL._SY300_.jpg

They had way better deals last year, but those 3 movies for $20 is rather good so I'm happy. I also pre-ordered Rush and Thor: The Dark world to get me up to free shipping range.

es7YhCU.jpg

Standard sized Steelseries QcK mousepad. Found my old one was too small and I'd push my mouse off the edge when gaming.

REVIEW: It's a mousepad. It pads mouses. It costs $10.

Last edited:
Bought 5 liters of oil that was on sale, an oil filter and an oil filter wrench. Yeah, guess what I'm going to do with all that :lol:

Anyway, are these any good?

elf-competition-sti-10w-40-4-l-74788aV.jpg

coffee.jpg

Some new coffee beans from my local roaster, hadn't tried these yet.
Definite chocolate undertones in this one, makes for an excellent cappuccino.

Got a growler of Weihenstephaner Hefeweisen.

image.jpg

They had a holiday special. $5 for the empty bottle plus the cost of the beer.

Does it say Thinkgeek 2013 on it? Because that'd be a bummer next Christmas...and the Christmas after that...and...
Yes. It's only a bummer if you obsess about it. They do a different shirt every year. It's like their version of collectible ornaments.

Yes. It's only a bummer if you obsess about it. They do a different shirt every year. It's like their version of collectible ornaments.

I suppose so, but I have a propensity to feel tacky looking at my "Merry Christmas 1994" glass globe ornament.

I suppose so, but I have a propensity to feel tacky looking at my "Merry Christmas 1994" glass globe ornament.
Christmas is a tacky time. Ugly sweaters, giant inflatable decorations, and ornaments from every licensable franchise known to man.

Some old news if you've been to the "Show us your guitar" thread, but here we go anyways:

Skjold Slayer 5 string fretless.
2l32.jpg

Dunlop MXR Chorus Deluxe Pedal
BassChorDlx.jpg

Dunlop MXR Octave Pedal
BassOctDlx-xlarge.jpg

Furman Pedal board with line conditioning and 9v power block
SPB-8-front_page.jpg

Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP
1600-SaffPro24_detail2.jpg

Also, for each of the kids as I look at Christmas, I decided on a couple of Samsung Tab3 7" for each of them. The price was good and it will keep their stick finger prints off my phone and their mom's iPad. :)

Back