Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,617 comments
Sweet purchase @Joey D, if you ever need a house guest I'm well kept and can cook dinner. :lol:

Also, obvious purchase is obvious (not to mention not recent but it's shipped and I should have it tomorrow):

gran-turismo-6-anniversary-edition-box-638x800.png

Returned the Studios, swapped them for Monster DNAs in white:

monster-dna-headphones-white.jpg

And then I saw these and decided I wanted some new cans as well:

SOL_REPUBLIC_Deadmau5_.jpg

SOL Republic x deadmau5 Tracks HDs. Pleasantly surprised at how they sounded, much warmer sounding than my Sennheisers but still pretty detailed.

I did this too.
Though was the anniversary edition supposed to be a pre-order thing? Because I got it at a shop normally as I never pre-order.

I just picked mine up, the racks were filled with anniversary editions.

And then I saw these and decided I wanted some new cans as well:

SOL_REPUBLIC_Deadmau5_.jpg

SOL Republic x deadmau5 Tracks HDs. Pleasantly surprised at how they sounded, much warmer sounding than my Sennheisers but still pretty detailed.

These are sweet. But I picked some cans a while ago, so maybe my next ones.

20-Pcs-Red-Cap-SPST-OFF-ON-NO-N-O-Round-Momentary-font-b-Pushbutton-b.jpg

Momentary switches.

3 red, 4 yellow, 4 green.

Sadly, they didn't have any illuminated ones.

Last edited:
fast___furious_movie_image__34_.jpg

(Actually, it's for my sim cockpit. I have a Logitech joystick with all the circuits and stuff exposed, s I can wire those buttons up and make myself a nice little button box.)

Because my Children are horrible with Discs, ok, not horrible, but they almost always have snot, jam, peanut butter, or some other sticky substance on their fingers so......... I opted for the Download version of GT6.
gt6.jpg

Also picked up a SiiG Firewire card, PCI-e.
CN_I790832.JPG

To go with the firewire card, a Focussrite Saffire 24DSP for latency free DAW recording at my desktop. Got that fired up last night and it seemed to work pretty good though I am having some artifacts in QBase that I need to iron out.
Saffire_24_Try-VRM.jpg

I was able to have a cyber jam with my guitar player buddy over TeamSpeak lastnight. It was a little rough and he had some latency issues that he needs to work out, but I think we're on to something. :)

Furman SPB-8 Powered pedal board.
id_150137_300x227.jpg

....and some other misc stuff.

^^^ G-force?
q7hf.jpg

Just picked this up on my way to work. The limited edition was only ¥1000 extra. I thought it was just going to be some dlc, but it appears to come with a book too.

Just seen this, haha. Yeah, G-Force. :D

lp510int_product_4_media_gallery.jpg

DA DA DA DAAAAAAA, LC-A WIDE.

And thanks to some coupons and parents giving me $200 towards the bundle, it comes with...
h300inst_product_10_media_gallery.jpg

hb109_product_7_media_gallery.jpg

The Instant back with film and fotoclips, and a Ringflash.

Now all that's left in my High End camera collection is a Leica M Model and Hasselblad...

EppCm.jpg

Wasn't originally going to get one until tomorrow after I got paid, but I noticed today while buying supplies during at work that Wal-Mart only had one left of the $250 ones. So jumped on it. Christmas shopping nearly completed.

Back