• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,620 comments
Should be getting this from amazon today:

x354.jpg

And this bumper sticker in a few days:

th

Last edited:
cr1616lithiumbattery1287594691_342.jpg

Bought it Saturday for my watch. Cheaper to change it yourself, than getting a watchmaker to do it, and it's not difficult either. 👍

I know. :lol: Would be worth it for the figures alone, I'm not sure why he sold it so cheap, could have made triple that by selling them on eBay, guess he's just a good guy. :P

So long story short: I sat in a BRZ at the auto show in January, and was totally taken aback by how well I, at 6'2", could fit into such a small car so comfortably. After having a nagging feeling in my head for weeks, I decided to test drive one while my Dart was in for service a few days ago.

Skip to earlier today, and after spending loads of time negotiating with the banks on loan periods and rates, I traded in "affordable luxury" for "affordable performance":
20140317_145107_Android.JPG
20140317_145122_Android.JPG

I still owed on the Dart, but all in all my monthly payments were bumped up $50 and insurance up $20 just for the lack of back-up sensors, cameras, and blind spot detectors. It's also a 6-speed, because after practicing with a Camaro I really enjoyed it and decided that the $1,000 more for the auto wasn't worth it.

So long story short: I sat in a BRZ at the auto show in January, and was totally taken aback by how well I, at 6'2", could fit into such a small car so comfortably. After having a nagging feeling in my head for weeks, I decided to test drive one while my Dart was in for service a few days ago.

Skip to earlier today, and after spending loads of time negotiating with the banks on loan periods and rates, I traded in "affordable luxury" for "affordable performance":
View attachment 129467 View attachment 129469
I still owed on the Dart, but all in all my monthly payments were bumped up $50 and insurance up $20 just for the lack of back-up sensors, cameras, and blind spot detectors. It's also a 6-speed, because after practicing with a Camaro I really enjoyed it and decided that the $1,000 more for the auto wasn't worth it.

And you got it in the best colour too! : D

After all these years, for just £2 from a charity shop, I finally have it back! Not the best one in the series, still fun though.

1582033-donkey-kong-land-iii-game-boy-game-cartridge-0.jpg

Also just ordered these online, since my black ones are wrecked.

converse-red_43860d__18392_zoom.jpg

My original copy of GT2 was mint... until I spilled a can of Coke over it. :ouch:

I just got this:

Breaking_Bad_season_five_part_i_and_ii_dvd.png

Ordered it on Amazon on Monday afternoon and chose the free 'Super Saver' delivery option - got an estimated delivery date of 22-25 March, and it turned up this morning...

success_kid_has_grown_up_640_03.jpg

Bought a pair of Nexus 5's, one for me and one for my wife. I knew the only way I was ever going to like Android is if I got the Nexus.

MW-BO329_nexus5_20131031144916_MG.jpg

I bought myself a PS4. 500GB and going to be getting some games for it later this week after I get my paycheck. I do have a couple of pics of it on my Instagram and I made an unboxing video for my youtube account!

Back