Show off your latest purchase!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 38,110 comments
  • 3,441,177 views
image-jpg.191072
Nike KD Aunt Pearl. Proceeds go to breast cancer research.

And I thought my Noosa Tris were bright or overly-colored :lol:. Nice shoes by the way, I absolutely love them
 
TBK_0.jpg

A ticket for the Black Keys 'Turn Blue' world tour :D.
Got that also for next year in Dusseldorf. I saw them on Rock Werchter this summer. Yeah!
 
Why do you have to be such a nerd?:lol:Just kidding that looks pretty awesome. :p

Sorry for unintentional double post.
 
Last edited:
Why do you have to be such a nerd?:lol:Just kidding that looks pretty awesome. :p

Sorry for unintentional double post.

What can I say, I love me some Robocop. :lol:
 
Because youtube is too mainstream :)
Or youtube quality sucks. My mp3s don't.

Or youtube requires constant data connection. My mp3s don't.

I'd also rather have (at least part) of my $6 go to the artist.
 
TB
Or youtube quality sucks. My mp3s don't.

Or youtube requires constant data connection. My mp3s don't.

I'd also rather have (at least part) of my $6 go to the artist.
Fair points. However, they have to watch the music video for White and Nerdy.
 
Could be worse, you could be stuck in the drive-thru.
 
Nothing interesting, just a USB board for my laptop...
 
Finally got new shoes. Nike something # something. Fit really, really nicely and don't look too bad either.
20140725_123336.jpg
 
Finally.
Dash%208%20-%20Q400%20Pilot%20Edition%20EUS%203D.jpg
 
The bike, not the car, I've had that for ages:

78ab5a.jpg


I also picked me up some jerseys, shorts, shoes and lights in the Sports Direct sale (70% off!) as well as a bottle and cage which came in very useful in today's heat. No photos of these because they're downstairs and I'm lazy.
 
This thread was inactive until you had to show up.

Reported.
 
Needed a new winter cycling jersey as the only decent one I have is too big.
Very happy when this popped up on eBay for less than half of retail price, a huge saving.

gtp.jpg
 
Back