Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
A 3 month subscription to Society of Sound by Bowers and Wilkins. The music offered is great and quality is outstanding.
This has just become my favourite album this year.

Just registered my P5's to get that 3 month sub!

Swifttech H220x Open loop AIO watercooling for 4790k and maaaaybe 2 gfx cards in future.

JvOqiwd.jpg

The show was in OKC a few years ago--maybe a few years ago, I do not really know, but it was here at some point--and I did not go. I regret that decision.

It is so entirely worth it. If it ever comes back, you should go see it, especially if you enjoyed any of Stone and Parker's previous creations.

Not my absolute latest purchase but it is my latest large purchase. I moved in July 10th, so I've almost been here a month.

View attachment 197777
Congrats. I have been a home owner for about 12+ years and it is a love / hate relationship for sure. Always try to keep money set aside for emergencies. First thing I would check is to make sure the ENTIRE house is fully insulated. Attic, basement, and walls. It will save you thousands of dollars over time. :D

On the subject of home projects. I bought some more stuff for my house. Mostly gutter material. About 10 pieces of leaf guard for gutter and 30+ brackets. Also screws. Plastic for another flower bed section I am building.
IMG_20140802_130541.jpg

First, a new tripod for filming and photographing trains, which is on the left. The new tripod is mere inches shorter than me. Next, a mini soccer ball/football. Black, green and white because Ken Block. Same with my very old DC Shoes. Photos from my Instagram.

IMG_20140805_172657.jpg IMG_20140805_174513.jpg

That is awesome! @Solo

Glad you did it and hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 👍
I've just processed several hundred photos with it over the past couple of hours and I'm blown away by it. Which film pack is it that you have?

I've just processed several hundred photos with it over the past couple of hours and I'm blown away by it. Which film pack is it that you have?
I tried* 01 through 03 and ended up getting 02.

Apparently, there are 5 already. 👍

* Don't ask. :P

Took me 4 months to find the time to search for a hardware centre but I've finally got one of the things I don't like living without:
images
I agree cant live without wd-40.

31GVS8wFJqL._SX342_.jpg

This is my latest purchase. Torx T8 Screwdriver for the 360 controller. I have one that slightly strafes to the left. So I plan to take it apart some day and see if this is something I can easily fix. It was only $2.90 with free shipping. :)

Last edited:
Back