2014-08-09_21-42-46_805.jpg

2014-08-09_21-42-21_710.jpg

2014-08-09_21-42-57_697.jpg

Shopping. At the mall!

Just ordered a new bike.
2015 Kona Explosif.

explosif.jpg

It should be in before the end of the month.:crazy:

It's replacing the singlespeed Kona Unit if have been riding for the last few years.
Which by the way has made me a better maintainbiker.
Time to move on.

Come and join the club!

I've been longing for a tablet.

8962f935f7a3417f60372a8026138153.png

The Nexus 7 has been on my radar for a few days, and I guess this is a definite purchase. Can't wait to join the tablet game. I'll be using it basically for media consumption, facebook, twitter, e-books, GTplanet ;D

I honestly don't understand the point of having a laptop (I guess that's because I haven't been through the actual struggles of a graphic designer on the go), I guess I'll find out when I'm in Uni, or a internship.

Got a message telling me I was eligeable for an upgrade on T-Mobile, so I went in to see what I could get. Wked out with this amazing thing in black.
LG-g3-inforgraphic2.jpg

This 4k display is epic, and the camera is the closest ive seen to rivaling the Lumia 1020.

Got a message telling me I was eligeable for an upgrade on T-Mobile, so I went in to see what I could get. Wked out with this amazing thing in black.
LG-g3-inforgraphic2.jpg

This 4k display is epic, and the camera is the closest ive seen to rivaling the Lumia 1020.

The screen isn't 4k. It's 2k, or 1440p.

Nothing to show, per se, but I took next week off from work and will be spending Sunday, Monday and Tuesday camping in Itasca State Park with the kids. I'll likely book a trip on the tour boat, too.

Pine Ridge Campground, for anyone interested in scaring the crap out of the kids (and probably me, too!) one night. :lol:

I bought a bunch of random things today...
IMG_0047.jpg
Nice stand, ended up making my own because I'm cheap. Really nice Futaba 4PL as well, how much was that?
Also is that tyres and foams together? Didn't know HPI did that.

Hey, I remember those pics! At the time, I didn't even know they made slim TV's that big. :P

The screen isn't 4k. It's 2k, or 1440p.

I know, I know. I keep mixing that up because the camera shoots in 4K. Still, though, 538ppi is about the limit to where any improvement wouldn't be perceived in any meaningful way, so it's still gorgeous.

I had to get into a bidding war on eBay to get it, and then wait 2 weeks for it to be shipped from Britain, but my Lewis Hamilton Limited Edition Silverstone Cap is finally here:bowdown::bowdown:

kb3bdl.jpg

2rz54w4.jpg

29ndrhc.jpg
Wow you're pretty cool I have to say. I wanted that hat and had to settle of the black one that I have on order. I really wish I could of got this one. So cool!

Oh nice. Your original room is what truly inspired my new gaming setup. :D Cant wait to see how it looks when you are done. I installed wood floors for a professional company for a few years. Back and knee breaking work for sure. The pre-lam board you are installing is MUCH easier and much faster. 👍

Back and knee pain for sure. My left knee is still jacked up from my boys room where I laid down some laminate a month ago. The carpet was just so gross, stained and soiled. The carpet was down there when we moved it some 14 years ago and it was old then but certainly not as nasty as it now. It will be so nice to have laminate in the whole basement. Really not doing anything else to the room other than the flooring and new molding of course since the old molding pretty much explodes when you try to remove it. Looks like I will have to have it hired out but I can at least do all the prep. Even with pads, I just can stay on my knees. Not good. Anyways, looking forward to it.

Hey, I remember those pics! At the time, I didn't even know they made slim TV's that big. :P

The TV is still doing great. Other than the motion blur at you get at 60hz, it's still one of the best pictures I've seen to date, all 180 lbs of it. :)

TB
Error 404: Projector not found.

:P

:lol: I know right? Just not enough capital to work with. Pretty much blew the budget on the flooring, but it will make everything else so much nicer. I can't wait. 👍

LG-g3-inforgraphic2.jpg

Nice one, how's the phone going for you? I just ordered one myself looks like a great phone.

Back