Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
More stuff for my garage flood prevention project. A yard of rocks and some gutter pieces. Getting closer and closer each week. :)

rocks.jpg

gutter.jpg

I had to go back the next day to get 20 more gutter brackets. I still need about 2 more. The leafless gutter system works very well but is a pain to install properly.

74909616_l.jpg

I desperately needed a new racket, and I luckily stumbled across yet another sale (I swear I have a 6th sense for finding bargains) It was £59.99 and I bought it for £13.49, 80% off :D I bought a few balls too.

A sports grill for my car.
IMG_20140729_163835[1].jpg

And in my rush to remove the chrome parts so i could paint them black, i broke the badge.

My H has been broken, Awww, that's how people know it's a Honda. Why would you drive a Honda if you can't show it off?

So, I ordered a replacement badge for it.

A sports grill for my car.
View attachment 196025

And in my rush to remove the chrome parts so i could paint them black, i broke the badge.

My H has been broken, Awww, that's how people know it's a Honda. Why would you drive a Honda if you can't show it off?

So, I ordered a replacement badge for it.
Go emblemless. Might look really awesome.

Well after 3 weeks waiting my Mogwai "Come On Die Young" arrived. The band didn't mess with the mastering so this is just a new modern pressing and first time in vinyl I believe. Plus it has a 2 LP appendix of tracks too.

Also the other half saw this. She loves the film and 80s music. It's just the single.

image.jpg

Bought some new handlebars an clamps for them to go on my motorcycle but it's out front and I can't be bothered to take a pic.

I don't often buy stuff but when I do it's boring.

I went and saw The Book of Mormon on Thursday.

11/10. Hilarious. Would go again.

I went and saw The Book of Mormon on Thursday.

11/10. Hilarious. Would go again.

The show was in OKC a few years ago--maybe a few years ago, I do not really know, but it was here at some point--and I did not go. I regret that decision.

A 3 month subscription to Society of Sound by Bowers and Wilkins. The music offered is great and quality is outstanding.

image.jpg

This has just become my favourite album this year.

Back