Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
I bought a book:

51YIAiaD5ML.jpg

I assume you know who wrote the book?

Getting ready for the NFL time of year, so I bought myself a new Jersey (still have my old one was Steve Smith, this jersey is also the incorrect size in the picture)
2012-NIKE-Cheap-NFL-Jerseys-Panthers--231-Cam-Newton-Black-Stitched-Jerseys-32523.jpg

My local store didn't have it at the time, otherwise I would have grabbed that too :)
I see, that makes sense, I like your taste in music. 👍

Slightly off topic, but I never noticed where the Atlantic label was on III until now, I always just assumed it wasn't there.

I see, that makes sense, I like your taste in music. 👍

Slightly off topic, but I never noticed where the Atlantic label was on III until now, I always just assumed it wasn't there.

It's such a lovely cover, especially because of the wheel integration so you can change what is shown in the windows/cut outs.

Just found out IV and House Of The Holy are not due out till October. No wonder I couldn't find them.

I'm very particular in the way in which I like my tea contained so having scoured several markets and a shopping centre for a cup of the correct material, dimensions and lid type I settled on a Starbucks cup for just £10.

image.jpg

Well to be honest this was a purchase I had to get begrudgingly. My harmony one's touchscreen just stopped working this morning.

Seeing as it's served me well for about 4 years I decided to upgrade to its newer brother. Harmony Touch.

image.jpg

@Sprite
Would be interested to hear how it works as I was thinking of getting one to replace my 650 in the lounge.

Well so far so good. I updated the software to the latest one and all was good.

After I've lived with it a few days I'll do a more in-depth post. It's doing as advertised so far.

Well to be honest this was a purchase I had to get begrudgingly. My harmony one's touchscreen just stopped working this morning.

Seeing as it's served me well for about 4 years I decided to upgrade to its newer brother. Harmony Touch.

View attachment 209807
@Sprite
Would be interested to hear how it works as I was thinking of getting one to replace my 650 in the lounge.
I'm not looking forward to the day that my beloved 880 stops working.

Latest Posts

Back