Drew Estate Undercrown
CAO Brazilia
CAO MX2
Perdomo Champagne Noir
Perdomo Fresco
CAO Flathead 660
My Father's Cigars Flor de las Antillas
Rocky Patel Decade

1x return flight from Bangkok to Chongqing dated 20th of December to 28th.

2x tins of flat black auto spray paint.
1x tin of clear coat spray varnish.

1x roll of black duct tape.

1x box of Twinnings Earl Grey.

It's Thursday... Vinyl day!

Royal Blood debut album and single. I love the cover of this and the music isn't half bad either.

Only heard about Royal Blood for the first time very recently. Pretty decent band...

Speaking of music, I got this in Canberra after a recent skiing trip to Thredbo:

DSC04757.JPG DSC04758.JPG
DSC04759.JPG DSC04760.JPG

After looking around online, I was able to properly identify it as a promotional copy of Incident at Rainbow Bridge by Jimi Hendrix.

It also is meant to have two photographs with it, but they weren't included (maybe I'll try to search for them as well):

hendrix-incident-arbridge-2.jpg

Return tickets, PARIS - MUNICH. November 2014. Home, here I come!

air-france.jpg

I hope that our plane is behaving tho.

So after busting my arse over the last few weeks performing various renovations at home I figured I was owed some sort of reward.
Today I dropped a couple hundred deposit on one of these.
Bowers and Wilkins ASW 610 subwoofer, should be available to pick in a week or so just in time after the new carpet at home has been laid.

5b067492262acee4ff1a03f00d071bd3.jpg

:drool:

Was the 105mm f/2.4 part of the deal?
Mind if I ask you how much did that beautiful combo set you back?

Yeah the 105/2.4 was part of the deal, it came to £400 with a later metered prism OP/TECH strap, 67mm Hoya Pro 1 filter, an extra focusing screen, and the original strap. A body from a dealer over here is about the same price (and that's for the earlier 6x7 model as opposed to the later 67), so I'm pretty happy about it (and they rarely show up secondhand). Really like the 6x7 ratio and being able to shoot some big negatives at eye-level!

Here's two from my test roll at 2.4 (I think). Used Superia 400 which I'm not a huge fan of based on this roll:

CFyFZ9C.jpg

muZSy35.jpg

Last edited:
It's Thursday... Vinyl day!

Royal Blood debut album and single. I love the cover of this and the music isn't half bad either.

War On Drugs SlaveAmbient

And I had to get this too... Portishead Dummy 20th anniversary.

Love me some Portishead.

Yeah the 105/2.4 was part of the deal, it came to £400 with a later metered prism OP/TECH strap, 67mm Hoya Pro 1 filter, an extra focusing screen, and the original strap. A body from a dealer over here is about the same price (and that's for the earlier 6x7 model as opposed to the later 67), so I'm pretty happy about it (and they rarely show up secondhand). Really like the 6x7 ratio and being able to shoot some big negatives at eye-level!

Here's two from my test roll at 2.4 (I think). Used Superia 400 which I'm not a huge fan of based on this roll:

CFyFZ9C.jpg

muZSy35.jpg
Yeah, that's screaming for some Portra... ;)

So jealous... That seems like a great price, indeed. Congratulations. 👍

Do you plan on getting any other lenses?

Yeah, that's screaming for some Portra... ;)

So jealous... That seems like a great price, indeed. Congratulations. 👍

Do you plan on getting any other lenses?

I have a bunch of Tri-X and Velvia to go through, and of course there's a 5 pack of Portra on it's way to me (annoyingly I only have it in 35mm right now...). As for lenses, I'm planning on picking up a 55mm f/4 for wider stuff and eventually a 165mm f/2.8 for tighter portraits. But the 105 is an amazing lens as it is, it's like a 50mm f/1.0 in terms of DOF.

Back