Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Decided to lower my car some 40mm

image-03.jpg

Edit: end result.
QEkzdjV.jpg

Last edited:
Moto G, for like $230, pretty much a bargain.

Between college, work and incoming trip I was need something to check emails and stuff, quite liking it thus far (wanted an Iphone 4s, but that's just way out of my league).

Umm, if you wanted something a bit bigger and a better camera, the Moto G just got a refresh.

ROCCAT-Savu_side_left.jpg

ROCCAT Savu – Mid-Size Hybrid Gaming Mouse, I must say its quite light. but man. its quite amazing. Best purchase yet :3.

Also to add from couple weeks ago.. I bought 50$ worth of Arma II :I

When I was in Morocco I bought a cheap knock-off of a Tag-Heuer Mikrotimer Flying 1000. Automatic and everything and I'm hoping for it to work 2 months.

DSC_0135.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0135.jpg
    DSC_0135.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 9
No offense, but your whole store is just a Cease and Desist waiting to happen.
First off thanks for checking it out lol. Right now the only breach of copyright is that Shelby one since it has the actual Shelby logo. Only place you can get the shirt is from my store and I sell small amount of it so Shelby won't care, but it is flagged. The rest however is approved to be perfectly fine. I assume it was Nissan who complained about my JDM shirt with the 240sx, but after some emailing back and forth I was able to prove they do not own the body shape of the car anymore and it got approved for sale.

I have yet to try those, but Cappuccino chips sound disgusting
They were kind of sweet. More chocolate and cinnamon with just a caramel coffee after taste. It was more like a beer heavy on dark malt than a coffee drink.

I'm on to Mango Salsa now. I'm not a fan of sweet fruit-based salsa in general (this is where we pretend tomatoes and peppers aren't fruits), but the mango is just a slight aftertaste.

Same issue as the Cappuccino chips. Sweet and chips don't really mix well.

I didn't like the Cappuccino at all. They tasted like the Baked kind and had this mushy, bland, fake taste to them.

Man, I haven't bought any cameras or anything in a while... not even film. Just ordered these though.

xn5mLsp.png

2 16x24 Metallic standouts of The ///M Machine designs that I did.

But yeah, remember that post? Turns out the order never went through, so I had to put it through again. Yay.

and there may, or may not be a link to buy those in my signature.

destiny_desktop.jpg

Gonna be epic, though I'm not getting it yet or for next Gen.

As a response for this post.

I caved in, I'm getting it, I'm also going to the midnight release at the Microsoft store. They'll be giving stuff out. Lots of stuff. I hope I win something, although I'll still be receiving things.

Titan + Pulse Rifle <3

Also, buying this ****...

51oc4hZyncL.jpg

51PeqilBrTL.jpg

No reading will be done tonight, just a bunch of vidya gaming!!!

Not a purchase, but I won these at the Destiny Microsoft Store launch.

They had a raffle and I nearly lost my ticket on the ground.. I was telling them to wait, but people kept saying call a different number.

288de6f973293cebb1a73ac2fd0b7f3b.png

$160 retail value ;)

Back