Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Nikon D3300 with 18-55 lens kit plus case and 64Gb SDXC memory card.

D3300.jpg

It is a lot of money but this will have to last me for a long while before upgrading again.

Yeah, makes sense. But the pricing (not just with Apple) of smartphones is really getting out of hands in my opinion, long term investment or not, paying a small fortune for a phone is just not something I could ever justify. Again, not going to call out for doing so, but just wanted to give my two cents :P

Yeah, makes sense. But the pricing (not just with Apple) of smartphones is really getting out of hands in my opinion, long term investment or not, paying a small fortune for a phone is just not something I could ever justify. Again, not going to call out for doing so, but just wanted to give my two cents :P

I totally agree with you. The cost is way too high.

But the pricing (not just with Apple) of smartphones is really getting out of hands in my opinion
Granted it was with a two year contract extension but my Galaxy S5 was $80, which I thought wasn't out of line. In general, though, I completely agree with you, especially for new to market tech.

We'll after a rather expensive morning I decided to get PS+ for the year so I can have access to all the stuff in Destiny.

0026h.jpg

Third pair of jeans from Geller, picked up on the cheap, because they're without a doubt the comfiest pants I own.

iPhone 6 64GB in Space Grey, not quite Sprite levels of spending... Decided to go with SIM free again like I did with my i4 that it will be replacing. It'll work out much cheaper in the long run and give me freedom to switch around 4G providers. The next 3-4 weeks is going to drag...

Apple%20iPhone%206%20Space%20Grey%2011.jpg

15184631195_35aee571e7_b.jpg

These arrived on Monday. The SSD went into my son's laptop....finally installed the 2TB HD in my computer today. I didn't have a SATA cable, and had mom send me one :crazy:

TB
Where do you screw on (in?) the Mann filter? :ill:

And is that what all the lube is for?
Basicly you take a long spark plug wrench, put a spark plug in it and screw the filter on top of it.

Then you light it on fire, pour the oil all over yourself and run around the block screming "THE RAPTURE IS COMING!"

32" Insignia 1080p television to be used as my primary tv for the time being while I save for a nice 4k tv, then this one will be used for gaming only. Paid $200. Fantastic picture for a great price.

20140914_005035.jpg

Technically a purchase, although iTunes only charges pre-orders when you download it so it's arguably not a purchase yet either (although Shake It Off downloaded because, well, it's been released, so IDK if that qualifies as downloading the pre-order...):
BxjaZWjCAAEpDhn.png:large

Hope it's good - track record with her past albums is most excellent so the bar is set quite high!

Bought another Gran Turismo item, called GT3 Press Materials:

$_1.JPG

It's supposed to be a 2 disc set containing GT3 (I didn't get GT3 though, no biggie) and another disc called GT3 press information. I have never seen or heard anything about this item until I saw it advertised.

$_1.JPG

I haven't played the disc as of yet

Back