Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
TB
Having never had an error code in my Pilot, I'm not terribly concerned with that particular feature. I'm mainly planning on using it with Torque for checking instant gas mileage. :)

My car can display instant MPG on the dash along with average MPG, average speed and predicted range. In my year of driving it I've never, ever found a good use for instant MPG. I find it distracting if I have it on and it doesn't provide any useful figures when driving. Predicted range is king.

image.jpg

My car can display instant MPG on the dash along with average MPG, average speed and predicted range. In my year of driving it I've never, ever found a good use for instant MPG. I find it distracting if I have it on and it doesn't provide any useful figures when driving. Predicted range is king.

What's the highest you've got on your predicted range? I the highest I've seen was about 420 miles after a fill up.

On the way back from the Nurburgring I brimmed it as I landed in Dover and it calculated about 480 miles. That's basically because the prior 30 miles which it uses to predict was an empty, flat French motorway.

A pound of lime juice powder, a pound of orange cheddar cheese powder, 100 grams of orange juice powder, 100 grams of citric acid, 4 dozen Atomic Fireballs, and free samples of soy sauce powder and rib rub.

image.jpg

Having instant MPG turns some driving into a game of getting that number as high as possible.

TB
Bluetooth OBD2 Reader
YUEAx2g.jpg

I've been thinking about picking one up for a while so after seeing @Bopop4 and @niky discussing them, I figured why not. Especially for less than $20.

:D

I ordered in an Ultragauge a few days ago.
I would find it inconvenient to have to use my phone for both a music player and a scangauge.

Ultra-Gauge.jpg

The only thing instant MPG is good for is a challenge.

It let's you know how to drive the vehicle most efficiently, since engines are best when either accelerating or decelerating, not steady speeds.

I should be able to pick up another several MPG with the gauge I ordered.

I would be very happy with 45MPG (US) out of an aerodynamic brick 2L car.

1662871_323979774450821_116723354_n.jpg

Finding cool F1 cars and model kits are surprisingly easy at Truck Shows. The 2 kits were $20 for both, $30 for the 2 Martini F1's, and the weird Zee International Ferrari F1 (can't find it anywhere) was free from a trade of a bunch of old 1:18's I had.

This Indianapolis 500 Hall of Fame kit was also there for $30
... And Seeing it online for near $100, Really should of gotten it.

Having instant MPG turns some driving into a game of getting that number as high as possible.

Easy... Off throttle it'll go to 99.9, which is also the highest number it will display. Lowest possible though, that's the challenge. 6.5MPG from my 1.6L petrol engine but I'm sure I could go lower if I really tried.

Professor-Green-Growing-Up-In-Public-Signed-By-Professor-Green.jpg

It's a great album but I felt it was a bit short, a few more songs would've been nice in my opinion but I guess you can't have everything.

front.jpg

back.jpg

To support a streaming "legend" on twitch I just bought his tee. Plus he has a somewhat connection to Germany.
Lirik: Video game streamer from the US

Got this for myself today. After 3 hours on destiny no one in my party said anything about the voice quality even though the mic is concealed in 1 of the ear cups. Also works no problem with my computer.

nvvPXIE.jpg

Got this for myself today. After 3 hours on destiny no one in my party said anything about the voice quality even though the mic is concealed in 1 of the ear cups. Also works no problem with my computer.

nvvPXIE.jpg
Lol, I just recieved a pair of those earlier today from Newegg, along with some other stuff...

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

Got my lego Stig keychain tonight! Unfortunately, his helmet's visor is removable. I'll have to glue it in place to make sure his identity is never revealed.

1yspb5.jpg

Also ordered this Porter Robinson t-shirt, that I will proudly wear when I see him live in 2 weeks.

XZCTPR19.JPG

I didn't know where to put this but I'm looking for a shirt like this (not the specific colour, just the style). Anyone know where/what store you can buy these at?
121295500559_2.jpg

Back