Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,676 comments
101824b2.jpg

Honestly one of the most fun racing games I have played in many years. Way better than F5 and way better than FH1 by a longshot.

I've actually been considering buying an XBox one for this game. I'm just about done with the Gran Turismo franchise, and I actually enjoying FH1 on the 360.

I've actually been considering buying an XBox one for this game. I'm just about done with the Gran Turismo franchise, and I actually enjoying FH1 on the 360.
While I never recommend buying a console for 1 game, FH2 is indeed an excellent game and there are other great games on the X1 like The Master Chief Collection coming out in October.

Along with you, I am also done with the GT series. Once I heard standards were in GT7 that was it for me. FH2 is honestly one of THE most fun racing games I have played in many years. Way more fun that F5 and way better than FH1.

In fact if Forza 6 does not have weather or night racing, it wont be a day 1 purchase for me. If I even buy it at all. FH2 has truly nailed it with this game. I will be supporting Playground Games from now on for sure. 👍

At Target:
• Headphones
• 2 packs of Plasma Freeze
• 2 packs of Plasma Blast
• Mega Lucario Elite Trainer Box
• Ancient Power box
• Mega Lucario box - wanted for the figure

at Spencer's:
• Nirvana, In Utero t-shirt
• 2 wristbands
• Rocket Raccoon wallet
• a drinking glass with the image of a ouija on one side, and the planchett on the other side

Picture011_zpsbb315c42.jpg

You're Dead! 4xLP Box Set - Flying Lotus

JDp1n5n.jpg

Same here fella. Have mine already. Picked it yesterday. The gatefold is beautiful, plus the inners have some fantastic art on the back with the track listing.

image.jpg

He's played at the roundhouse this year but I didn't get chance to go, however he is playing Brixton Academy in April '15 so I'm going to try and get tickets.

Picked up Until The Quiet comes from a record store in Manchester a few weeks ago. It's the collectors edition in heavy card and glossy inner sleeves. It was secondhand hence the bent corner.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I just had to get rid of my PX 21 headset due to an annoying hiss on the mic for other people I was talking too.
How are your pair? Because mine always had a hiss sound if connected to my PS3 or PC.

Same here fella. Have mine already. Picked it yesterday. The gatefold is beautiful, plus the inners have some fantastic art on the back with the track listing.

View attachment 234002

He's played at the roundhouse this year but I didn't get chance to go, however he is playing Brixton Academy in April '15 so I'm going to try and get tickets.

Picked up Until The Quiet comes from a record store in Manchester a few weeks ago. It's the collectors edition in heavy card and glossy inner sleeves. It was secondhand hence the bent corner.

View attachment 234003

Wow, can't wait for mine to arrive now. Was listening to the stream last night and I really liked it. Luckily a friend got tickets for the Roundhouse show, should be awesome.

I just had to get rid of my PX 21 headset due to an annoying hiss on the mic for other people I was talking too.
How are your pair? Because mine always had a hiss sound if connected to my PS3 or PC.
Mine's got a hiss as well, but I think it's only on my end, both on PS3 and PC too. I suspect all pairs' hissing and it's not just ours though. :boggled:

View attachment 234002

View attachment 234003

Jelly levels are high. I have "You're Dead" lossless on pre-order though. He's playing down in Orlando next week :dopey:.

Parts parts glorious parts!

$_57.JPG

Seat rail guards!

$_57.JPG

Front brake calipers!

$_57.JPG

Front brake caliper brackets!

61Bb%2BFJzHML._SL1500_.jpg

Front brake pads!

$(KGrHqVHJ!sE+Nl!3hSTBP12cUIEPQ~~60_57.JPG

:lol:

Also my bluetooth receiver blew up so I bought one that is actually good this time:

sbh50.png

Last edited:
Not the pads. The rotors. I don't like ceramic pads, so I got the same semi-metallic ones that Impala SS guys switch to when upgrading their brakes.

Back