Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Finally got my hands on these. Cost me a bit of money but its worth it.

COD Advanced WARFARE.jpg
Destiny.jpg

201500004100.jpg

I saved 50% on the calendar and with the shipping it ended up at around $17. :D Cheaper than buying something downtown, and I also can't buy this here.

EN-AB1100_Image_500x500.jpg

Fusion 10 inch subwoofer box. Didn't like the way the 12 sounded in the store, this should have the perfect balance for my system.
200 bucks out the door is a steal as well.

Said goodbye to my Mitsubishi Galant as it was getting more and more expensive to maintain unfortunately.
So traded it in on this:
Ls7YEqB.jpg

Did get the feeling I was forgetting something driving home in the "new" car. :guilty:

I won't get chance till Thursday at the latest due to work. I've held off from YouTube and any other previews so it's a better experience in HD audio.

I somehow managed to totally forget about it. :dopey:
Just checked my local music store and it seems they get the blu-ray on Friday, looks like a job after work for me to go and pick it up. Like you I've held off listening to any previews for the blu-ray version.

EN-AB1100_Image_500x500.jpg

Fusion 10 inch subwoofer box. Didn't like the way the 12 sounded in the store, this should have the perfect balance for my system.
200 bucks out the door is a steal as well.
Are these that much more expensive in canada?

How much are they in the States?

That 200 gets you the sub, box, and the amp.
In store it's normally 300 but Amazon has it for 150.
Yeah, $150. Didn't realize that came with an amp. Just saw that the woofer itself is $30 and figured the whole thing cost $50 wholesale.
What are you using for f/r components?

Well i bought GTA IV on PC..

Next investment is a new Liquid Cooling unit, or Air-cooling for CPU. Since the first one i bought after 5 months it seized... :\ atm im running Stock Cooler. *cringe*

Yeah, $150. Didn't realize that came with an amp. Just saw that the woofer itself is $30 and figured the whole thing cost $50 wholesale.
What are you using for f/r components?

Alpine Type S 5X7s up front, with an Alpine CDE-110 deck. Didn't bother with the rears.

Last month I booked a trip to Universal Studios for the family in December and my wife presented the option, which I was all too eager to accept, to join her during her week long CME (continuing medical education) in Hawaii in February. :D

Edit: And after 9 years and 63k miles I figured it was time for some new shoes for the Pilot.

Yeah, yeah, pics or it didn't happen...

Last edited:
Back