Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
ukXuHbU.jpg

Bought on Sunday, Nov 2nd - 3 items

Vulpix Pokemon plush, Zigzagoon figurine (Pokemon), and a camera (Nikon L620 Black) may not be the greatest needed to replace mine that I broke (fell in water,didn't turn on anymore, SD card still worked)

You bought an old tape recorder and an old tape @TB ? :confused:
Um... no. I bought the GotG soundtrack which was mp3s downloaded from Google Play.

And I already have three tape players, so no need for a fourth. :lol:

I have also recently changed out all my basement lights with Daylight LED's. Virtually no heat generated and finally white light that I can actually see with. Seems with age, I need more and more light. :(
Ah, the perks of old age... Eyesight is going, but you get to buy cool lights that save money. ;)👍

Wow, something bigger than you! :lol:

Great looking truck with a beast of an engine, buddy. Congrats!
If you ever bring it over this side of the Atlantic, be sure to PM me so I can get to drive it. :D

TB
Um... no. I bought the GotG soundtrack which was mp3s downloaded from Google Play.

And I already have three tape players, so no need for a fourth. :lol:
It's a 20-year-old audiotape that has survived a trip across the galaxy and non-stop play.

It is also one great album.

Ah, the perks of old age... Eyesight is going, but you get to buy cool lights that save money. ;)👍

Wow, something bigger than you! :lol:

Great looking truck with a beast of an engine, buddy. Congrats!
If you ever bring it over this side of the Atlantic, be sure to PM me so I can get to drive it. :D

Yes on all accounts! :D You got it!

Great mic. I have one retro fitted on my Sennheisers hd650's.

Last edited:
You definitely have to tell me what you think of the BlackVue.

So, you don't need a Power Magic (Pro)?

I can hardwire it into the car my self.
I know a fair amount on auto electronics, my cars internal fusebox has several pins that allow tapping for
+12v when reverse is selected
+12v with ignition
+12v with headlights
+12v constant battery

I installed some V3 tritons using the ignition and headlights, so I can easily install this as all the power magic is just a voltage cut off.
You can still put +12v out on a bad battery, but when you add a load you may get 8v due to load on the system.

I can make my own power magic thing

Last edited:
I can hardwire it into the car my self.
I know a fair amount on auto electronics, my cars internal fusebox has several pins that allow tapping for
+12v when reverse is selected
+12v with ignition
+12v with headlights
+12v constant battery

I installed some V3 tritons using the ignition and headlights, so I can easily install this as all the power magic is just a voltage cut off.
You can still put +12v out on a bad battery, but when you add a load you may get 8v due to load on the system.

I can make my own power magic thing
I'm going to use this when I hard wire my camera to the fuse box.

Let me know, when you have enough information, what you think of the Blackvue DR600GW-HD.

I'm going to use this when I hard wire my camera to the fuse box.

Let me know, when you have enough information, what you think of the Blackvue DR600GW-HD.
Just did a quick maccas run.

So far from the early early tests

Very good day quality
Good night city quality
Unknown on night country quality
Love the Wifi streaming, can show a cop what happened on the scene and even export that video to their phone if needed.
Like the Live view option, if you use it at the back, you can use it as a back up camera.

My cars internal fusebox has this connector
vamere9u.jpg

And this is the pinouts
77jd.png

I have a small ATS fusebox that I use for all mods that I add.
17.jpg

Last edited:
NL_56955_01_b.jpg

Oscillating multitool. I have the battery powered version, but for what I will be using it that's more than enough. And it was cheap. € 45,-

NL_56955_01_b.jpg

Oscillating multitool. I have the battery powered version, but for what I will be using it that's more than enough. And it was cheap. € 45,-
A battery powered vibrating device, huh?

;)

51%2B2PDUy2ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Actually had it for a little while now. Seriously good album!

👍 👍 The best solo album by any Beatle IMO by a country mile... excellent choice. IIRC, there's a great photo of George in the booklet that comes with the CD. It is hard to believe that he was only 26/27 years old when he made this album, and that was AFTER seven years of being in The Beatles.

-

I just got this today...

N6Wn2Ob.jpg

... to replace my most cherished childhood toy that was lost when my parents moved house many moons ago.

Back